Thread: ummagumma, Don't try to belittle others work . . .

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

ummagumma, Don't try to belittle others work . . .

. . . . .intellectual property is priceless, if you are not afford to pay for it, please keep your mouth shut up and don't try to complain too much !

Just to tell you more about my PREMIUM version bot capability :-

a) Reading rank and suit(suit useful for certain baccarat sidebets and BJ sidebets such as LL . . .) of seen cards through the "data" directly from the game provider, not capture the image of computer monitor screen. Capturing image is old technology ! The bot also have the capability to read cards from multiple different tables SIMULTANEOUSLY !

b) Carry out combinatorial analysis(CA) for remaining cards of EACH table ! Some may argue that CA is not useful for online game, but I want to assure you that it is useful for SINGLE deck BJ(especially bet more hands in a round and bet bigger for last two hands) and deep penetration baccarat game . . . .I have done that and the results is very encouraging !

c) Bet according to the pre-dertermined KELLY ratio and magnitude of EVs(when favor to the player) of each table.

You once told me that you have a very "complex" bot, Is your so-called "complex" bot comparable to mine ?

As for Ace tracking/shuffle tracking, we have tried to create bot to track cards for LIVE DEALER online BJ games but the results is not good and we gave up.

Just in case you lost touch with the outside world, I wish to tell you that we already have
    most advanced bullet trains, we landed at the far side of the moon, we are pioneer in 5G network . . . .APs from my country are as good as APs of your country, we are comparable to your country now and most probably will lead the world in year 2030 . . . .LOL

In order to prove the existence of such bot, see images below :-

IMAGE 1 --- The remaining deck for TABLE A is (25,23,25,28,27, 23,20,22 . . . ), and the EV for BANKER = 1.166%, PLAYER = 1.123%, TIE = 13.967% . . .

IMAGE 2 --- The image show that the bot counting 9 tables simultaneously namely Table A,B,C,D,E,J,L,TB1,TB2. For
    TABLE C, shoe 14, round 20, PLAYER cards are D9,H2,C8(nine of diamond, heart of 2, club of 8), BANKER cards are D9,H4(diamond of 9, heart of 4)

My bot will NEVER access to each table and capture/read cards graphically from the video show on computer monitor, my bot only use a "SPECIAL" way to intercept/collect cards "data" of each table and analyze it. You can't see any video(of how dealer dealing the cards) show on your computer monitor screen while the bot is running. This is the stronger part of the bot.

ANY SUGGESTIONS TO IMPROVE FURTHER MY BOT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

Premium Bot.jpg
    Last edited by James989; 02-09-2019 at 03:43 AM.