Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello. I am the gematria blackjack player.

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hello. I am the gematria blackjack player.

Relations to my name the game of blackjack and being the greatest ever are irrefutable. Inargueable. From my playing strategy and my birthday to the city I grew up in and the town I grew up in the team of my hometown and championships. As well as the birthplace of who is to become my student. And their birth day. I am the sum total of Elvis Aaron Presley. And my students some total is that of Gladys love smith. She is of relation to the latter. I am of relation by familial syncrinicites. I come from a family of builders. Keepers of the the secret of the last great initiate.

For those wishing to know as I know. Need only listen. For my knowledge is free. My knowledge needs not understanding.

Have you you felt the tremors. Ripples sending goosebumps up the arms of apes and career players everywhere.

Have you dealers not not seen the increase in wins.

I implure you. No warning was heeded. Shall I be denied a third.

I am am not only a giver but a taker as well.

I offered redemption free of doubt to those deserving who have slaved for the game I asked of nothing while offering everything.

What say you now?

Proceed to the next phase of complete decimation of the game.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    There is information above but how do you read it. Damn invisible ink.

..this is going to be interesting...

What brings you here?

Also, from OP:

Relations to my name the game of blackjack and being the greatest ever are irrefutable. Inargueable. From my playing strategy and my birthday to the city I grew up in and the town I grew up in the team of my hometown and championships. As well as the birthplace of who is to become my student. And their birth day. I am the sum total of Elvis Aaron Presley. And my students some total is that of Gladys love smith. She is of relation to the latter. I am of relation by familial syncrinicites. I come from a family of builders. Keepers of the the secret of the last great initiate.

For those wishing to know as I know. Need only listen. For my knowledge is free. My knowledge needs not understanding.

Have you you felt the tremors. Ripples sending goosebumps up the arms of apes and career players everywhere.

Have you dealers not not seen the increase in wins.

I implure you. No warning was heeded. Shall I be denied a third.

I am am not only a giver but a taker as well.

I offered redemption free of doubt to those deserving who have slaved for the game I asked of nothing while offering everything.

What say you now?

Proceed to the next phase of complete decimation of the game.
    Don't let The Donald see such grammatical and syntactic errors. He takes such things seriously.

First what say you...second do you understand what gematria is?

Quote Originally Posted by Gematria-blackjack View Post
    First what say you...second do you understand what gematria is?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria

Gematria is one of several methods of assigning a numerical value to a Hebrew name, word or phrase based on its letters.

Gematria originated as an Assyro-Babylonian-Greek system of alphanumeric code or cipher that was later adopted into Jewish culture.
    People who practice gematria believe that words with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other or to the number itself. The number may apply to nature, a person's age, the calendar year, or the like.[citation needed] A single word can yield multiple values depending on the method used.
    Similar systems have been used in other languages and cultures: earlier, the Greek isopsephy, and later, derived from or inspired by Hebrew gematria, Arabic abjad numerals, and English gematria.
    A well-known example of Hebrew gematria is the word chai ("alive"), which is composed of two letters that (using the assignments in the Mispar gadol table shown below) add up to 18. This has made 18 a "lucky number" among the Jewish people. Gifts of money in multiples of 18 are very popular.

What he heck did I just read?

It's the same nonsense used in the "book of revelation " and the Number of the Beast, 666=NERO. At the time the "John the Revelator" was in exile he could not blatantly describe Nero & the horrible things he was doing so he talked about him as the "Beast" and transcribed his name by it's Number values in Gematria, namely 666. The entire book of Revelation was about THAT time in history and NOT the future "end time " as kooky superstitious people claim. Kabbalists, Jewish Mystics, High Magic practitioners i.e. Aliester Crowley, M. Mathers, Israel Regardie, MASONS, Wiccans, and other varying Whakjobs have given it merit for hundreds of years. As with all superstitions it has only amusement and cultural history value.

Anyone think this nonsense will reach 100 posts?

If it's in the "magic numbers ", so to speak. Or is that the FLOW?

I ALWAYS get the Magic numbers and the Magic FLOW confused....

Dogman. Thank you.
    It is that and so much more. It is whatever the person puts into it.
    It is everything that has come to pass and it is everything that will come to pass.
    Perhaps I can give you a task. That if completed will most likely give the identity of myself my progeny. As well as our locations our birthdays. The names of her children. Etc. May mother father her mother and father. Our relationship to The King Of rock and roll....as well as a few things I might have missed.

You simply need a list website a list of key words to search. Along with oh. 7 different ciphers. You then take the lists within and search for most common words and phrases with a little simulation program.

If you or anyone can do that even if you want the system bad enough to do it by hand....then I will reward the correct person with the strongest system of all time and the six sentences he needs tear the house up.

Should anyone one get it right before I answer to Austin lee mereidith then they will become the reapers of blackjack. Responsible for the end of the game as we know it today.

Although doghand. All you have to do is believe the past. Believe the cards...let go of your ego and and use your common sense.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Bump

Drugs: Not even once.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast