Thread: New Game: Blackjack Down Under

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

New Game: Blackjack Down Under

A new game has opened near a local store of mine. It’s a game called “Down Under Blackjack.” For those of you unfamiliar with this new game (which is quite fun to play) see this link to the game on WO’s website: https://wizardofodds.com/games/down-under-blackjack/

It’s similar to “double exposure” BJ, except fhe rules are BJ pays 3:2 and a push is a push not a loss. The only catch is 22 is a push unless your dealt 20 or draw to 21, not many people are aware of how this game can be beaten. I would appreciate any advice one has information on this game.

Freightman, if you are going to market the FBM ASC in North America you will need to infrequently change the slogan to match the game. Down Under BJ should be easy to incorporate for your specialty side count. Will your company be soon having a public offering?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Freightman, if you are going to market the FBM ASC in North America you will need to infrequently change the slogan to match the game. Down Under BJ should be easy to incorporate for your specialty side count. Will your company be soon having a public offering?
    Excellent point. Henceforth, for Down Under Blackjack, the FBM ASC shall be referred to as - The Muff Dive.
    Further, I don’t believe that “A public offering” is the correct phraseology - I think “A Pubic Offering” would be more appropriate.

No idea what you guys are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by WABJ11 View Post
    No idea what you guys are talking about.
    Sorry, it is my fault, nothing more than some light humor that is not directed at anyone specific.

Sorry, it is my fault, nothing more than some light humor that is not directed at anyone specific.

Bosox
    How can it possibly be your fault? Is there not the excellent potential of a 300 post thread here? Take credit where credit is due. Get a hold of yourself !

Can someone fill me in?

Can someone fill me in?
    Google
    FBM ASC

Can someone fill me in?
    The freighter claims he can keep a side count of aces by playing with his balls under the table while playing the game.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    The freighter claims he can keep a side count of aces by playing with his balls under the table while playing the game.
    Add performance to your game - enhance the power of your ball sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Add performance to your game - enhance the power of your ball sweat.
    Now the negatives, it definitely slows down on the number of hands played per hour, with apparent daydreaming.