Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seriously underbetting in Las Vegas?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Seriously underbetting in Las Vegas?

I have generally used a 1-6 bet spread in Las Vegas and Tunica, been backed off a couple of times but otherwise done barely okay. I was lamenting about how unsuccessful I had been in Las Vegas the past year, not winning much after expenses, and some including Freightman had been telling me to look at expenses.

However, on another forum, a lady AP claims "n the past two months I have played Vegas Oct 29-Nov 1, Tunica Nov 6-9 ,Reno Dec 12-17 and Missouri Nov 18-25 spreading 1-24 on DD games for over 100 hours" and she says its not a problem to spread that much.

I had bought into the idea on this forum that DD in Las Vegas was a counter trap and that spreads greater than about 1-6 were bound to get one in trouble.

I am just curious about that statement from the female AP about spreading 1-24 and successfully. I play the same places but have never used even a 1-10 spread at DD. Is she exaggerating? Is she getting away with it because she is female or has a good act? Can a male person get away with that kind of spread? Am I severely underbetting?

Your comments are appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I have generally used a 1-6 bet spread in Las Vegas and Tunica, been backed off a couple of times but otherwise done barely okay. I was lamenting about how unsuccessful I had been in Las Vegas the past year, not winning much after expenses, and some including Freightman had been telling me to look at expenses.

However, on another forum, a lady AP claims "n the past two months I have played Vegas Oct 29-Nov 1, Tunica Nov 6-9 ,Reno Dec 12-17 and Missouri Nov 18-25 spreading 1-24 on DD games for over 100 hours" and she says its not a problem to spread that much.

I had bought into the idea on this forum that DD in Las Vegas was a counter trap and that spreads greater than about 1-6 were bound to get one in trouble.

I am just curious about that statement from the female AP about spreading 1-24 and successfully. I play the same places but have never used even a 1-10 spread at DD. Is she exaggerating? Is she getting away with it because she is female or has a good act? Can a male person get away with that kind of spread? Am I severely underbetting?

Your comments are appreciated.
    You have outed yourself in appearance and ethnic. You can no longer do what others can do.

Zee
    Was she nice looking, low cleavage displaying exemplary mammaries? If so, I’m getting a new disguise. That being said, I interpet your query as referring to DD - BTW, was our female hero a DD - if so, I’ll make a specific request on disguise construction.

The most I can recall spreading in Vegas was about 1- 15 on a quality DD game. That came with a great act. I’ve also played some quality joints in Vegas under heavy scrutiny not daring to spread beyond 1-5 on DD. I’ve also been kicked out of joints spreading 1-7 in sweaty shithole joints in Vegas.

Each joint has to be evaluated on a number of factors. It is your job to evaluate those factors. As you’ve previously described most of your physical attributes, slack, on certain issues regarding spread may not be extended. So, unless you’re playing in a heavy female critter environment, even being bald and ugly, however having the enviable ability to lick your own eyebrows, you may have to rely on your hopefully superior sleuthing abilities.

It’s been sometime since I have visited the Vegas domains, but will be there shortly. I will shortly order a copy of CBJN. If some kind souls would like to extend some current goodie dd or shoe conditions, your consideration would be appreciated. Email to

[email protected]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Zee
    Was she nice looking, low cleavage displaying exemplary mammaries? If so, I’m getting a new disguise. That being said, I interpet your query as referring to DD - BTW, was our female hero a DD - if so, I’ll make a specific request on disguise construction.

The most I can recall spreading in Vegas was about 1- 15 on a quality DD game. That came with a great act. I’ve also played some quality joints in Vegas under heavy scrutiny not daring to spread beyond 1-5 on DD. I’ve also been kicked out of joints spreading 1-7 in sweaty shithole joints in Vegas.

Each joint has to be evaluated on a number of factors. It is your job to evaluate those factors. As you’ve previously described most of your physical attributes, slack, on certain issues regarding spread may not be extended. So, unless you’re playing in a heavy female critter environment, even being bald and ugly, however having the enviable ability to lick your own eyebrows, you may have to rely on your hopefully superior sleuthing abilities.

It’s been sometime since I have visited the Vegas domains, but will be there shortly. I will shortly order a copy of CBJN. If some kind souls would like to extend some current goodie dd or shoe conditions, your consideration would be appreciated. Email to

[email protected]

Thanks
    Wait until tomorrow to get a copy of CBJN. The 1901 edition comes out then.

[QUOTE=BJGenius007;262784]You have outed yourself in appearance and ethnic. You can no longer do what others can do.[/QUOTE

I was asking about others. Do you think one can get away spreading 1-24 in DD in las Vegas, Tunica etc.? Can you, since you have not outed yourself, feel it is no big deal to spread 1-24 in Las Vegas?

I was asking about others. Do you think one can get away spreading 1-24 in DD in las Vegas, Tunica etc.? Can you, since you have not outed yourself, feel it is no big deal to spread 1-24 in Las Vegas?
    I don't know about Las Vegas, but I have spread 1-40 on DD in the Midwest, and spreading 1-16 on DD I do often.

Are you seriously asking if Vegas will tolerate a 1-24 spread on DD for longer sessions? Are you drunk? How fXcvin? long have you been playing blackjack?

Is she exaggerating? Is she getting away with it because she is female or has a good act?

Ladies have always had an intrinsic capability as well as a desire to spread more than gentlemen.
    Last edited by 21frogman; 01-01-2019 at 06:59 AM.

who cares what she can do- she's a woman and you're not. you'll be looked at differently.
    i'm a white guy in his 30s so basically the worst demographic you can be for a counter- so what some 60 year old asian can get away with has nothing to do with me.

also i've said it before but your expenses are way too high and make zero sense for vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by tomf23 View Post
    who cares what she can do- she's a woman and you're not. you'll be looked at differently.
    i'm a white guy in his 30s so basically the worst demographic you can be for a counter- so what some 60 year old asian can get away with has nothing to do with me.

also i've said it before but your expenses are way too high and make zero sense for vegas.
    Damn , right to point !

You can not ask general questions like this and expect to get an answer of value.

Yes, you can get away with 1-24 if you have the right persona, an adequate cover betting system and catch the store in a "don't care or too busy to care" environment. Don't bring that play as a mutiple store "fire away" concept, you won't get three stores deep if you are playing 3:2 games. They might not care much if you are playing 6:5 NDAS.

I will also tell you that it is a fact that the MAJORITY of people in OSN are there due to DD on the strip at bet levels way below 1-24!
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

I was backed off from T.I's S17 DD game spreading only 1-4 in green, while a bunch of guys next to me who were blatantly going from min bets to black played uninterrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by Koz84 View Post
    I was backed off from T.I's S17 DD game spreading only 1-4 in green, while a bunch of guys next to me who were blatantly going from min bets to black played uninterrupted.
    You were all evaluated. As long as the bet spreading ploppies didn’t shot take, and continued with their likely sub par play - they were safe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast