Thread: Unconfirmed reports El Cortez has removed all SD pitch games.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Unconfirmed reports El Cortez has removed all SD pitch games.

I'm part of another online group and a member has recently claimed that all SD pitch games have been removed by EC, and swapped out for their DD game. Would be good to see if someone can verify this.

Don’t think they were ever “pitch” games that I can remember, always dealt out of a shoe although face down players handle cards. In any case, I can report back within the next couple days if single deck removed.

Quote Originally Posted by mcallister3200 View Post
    Don’t think they were ever “pitch” games that I can remember, always dealt out of a shoe although face down players handle cards. In any case, I can report back within the next couple days if single deck removed.
    Apologies, you're correct. They did however say all SD games were removed. They mentioned they saw this last week. I am very much doubting the information. Surely, it would have spread around the forums if it were true.

Quote Originally Posted by Koz84 View Post
    Apologies, you're correct. They did however say all SD games were removed. They mentioned they saw this last week. I am very much doubting the information. Surely, it would have spread around the forums if it were true.
    Can definitively confirm that El Cortez still has single deck. Would send a picture but I can't do that anonymously so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Member Name Hidden View Post
    Can definitively confirm that El Cortez still has single deck. Would send a picture but I can't do that anonymously so you'll just have to take my word for it.
    Well that's a relief. Must have been a hoax post.