See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible 0 EV Cover

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Possible 0 EV Cover

Friend told me you can smoke e-cigs with non-nicotine flavors. Has anyone thought of doing this to counter the perception that APs usually don't smoke?

Quote Originally Posted by Diogenes View Post
    Friend told me you can smoke e-cigs with non-nicotine flavors. Has anyone thought of doing this to counter the perception that APs usually don't smoke?
    Then you have to share the table with some smelly, disgusting, possibly degenerate. I prefer heads up anyways, and I’ll say something rude to someone who has the stench of tobacco on him.

Perhaps the Dipshit can enlighten us on why we should welcome the 5 pack a day smokers to sit next to us.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Hilarious you should mention this. I took to smoking an E-cig for this very reason. It would come in handy in many situations. Contemplating a rare index play? Take a long drag on the e-cig. Shoe goes bad and it's time to Wong out? Excuse yourself to smoke your e-cig outside. Pretty soon you're no longer smoking an e-cig for cover, you're smoking because you're addicted! Being a gambler addicted to a substance isn't bad cover, it greatly adds to your degenerate act!

Contrary to the studies which claim no negative effects, you will feel the effect of the vapor on your lungs, it made it much harder for me to regulate my lung capacity when swimming.
    Like a fool, I smoked nicotine vapor, not just the flavored stuff you mention, so of course I was soon addicted. After about a year I quit the junk and won't touch another nicotine smoking product for as long as I live. I wouldn't recommend it, even for cover. 1 star.

Quote Originally Posted by Fringe View Post
    Hilarious you should mention this. I took to smoking an E-cig for this very reason. It would come in handy in many situations. Contemplating a rare index play? Take a long drag on the e-cig. Shoe goes bad and it's time to Wong out? Excuse yourself to smoke your e-cig outside. Pretty soon you're no longer smoking an e-cig for cover, you're smoking because you're addicted! Being a gambler addicted to a substance isn't bad cover, it greatly adds to your degenerate act!

Contrary to the studies which claim no negative effects, you will feel the effect of the vapor on your lungs, it made it much harder for me to regulate my lung capacity when swimming.
    Like a fool, I smoked nicotine vapor, not just the flavored stuff you mention, so of course I was soon addicted. After about a year I quit the junk and won't touch another nicotine smoking product for as long as I live. I wouldn't recommend it, even for cover. 1 star.
    Good for you. Congratulations on quitting. It is the best thing you could possibly do.

Anyone who contemplates smoking for cover is an idiot.

Guilty as charged, Freightman! Link shows even non-nicotine e-cigs harmful!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN1FT2QE

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Anyone who contemplates smoking for cover is an idiot.
    True, but many years ago, I saw a guy in AC do it very well.

He'd play a non-smoking table, then get up and light a cig at the shuffle. He'd smoke it away from the table, but close enough to backcount. As soon as the count was positive, he'd put out the cig, sit down, and play.

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    True, but many years ago, I saw a guy in AC do it very well.

He'd play a non-smoking table, then get up and light a cig at the shuffle. He'd smoke it away from the table, but close enough to backcount. As soon as the count was positive, he'd put out the cig, sit down, and play.
    If the asshole was backcounting my table, I would hope that I had just ingested that chilli I earlier described, with deviled eggs and beer. I woul$ protect myself from that tobacco stench by the aura created, just for the occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Diogenes View Post
    Small sample size to be sure, but I'd say half of the APs I know smoke. Not sure who has that perception.

Quote Originally Posted by RCJH View Post
    half of the APs I know smoke
    And barely any of the APs I know smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    And barely any of the APs I know smoke.
    You may guess correctly from my comments as to wheather I smoke or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    You may guess correctly from my comments as to wheather I smoke or not.
    Hold on there freighter, do you not like to sit on your deck smoking cigars, especially with your sons?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Hold on there freighter, do you not like to sit on your deck smoking cigars, especially with your sons?
    That is true, however, as Canadians, there are ample supplies of good Cubans, and the pastime is limited to special events - such as - I feel like it.

There is nothing worse than having to sit near someone smoking a nasty cigar. Someone smoking cigarettes doesn't really bother me.
    And smoking (or just lighting one up and pretending to smoke) is excellent for wonging out etc...I believe you can wong out more often with less scrutiny from the pit.
    And you end up looking like a good guy...just say something like I need a cigarette but I will step away from the table.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast