See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Cvcx optimal betting ramp. And betting on +4 or +5

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Cvcx optimal betting ramp. And betting on +4 or +5

I don't think the optimal betting ramp for CVCX is very good. As you can see, my cutsom bets have a higher W/L%, Lower risk, and not even 4% less hourly rate. Lets use hi lo as an example, I usually max bet on +4 because the advantage on +4 is already high, and to wait untill +5 to max bet is wasting time in my opinion, because the frequency is already so much less, so if you take a big hit on +5 and now the count drops, you now have to wait much longer to max bet again.. But cvcx always recommends a max bet on +5 for most count systems. (Not the one in the picture because that is for knock out)

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You’re not showing the whole screen, rules etc. Regardless, I know your markets rules. In any event, your count frequencies by true count as well as your win loss percentages by true count are fucked up.

Oh wait, are you talking about hi lo with a KO screen shot? OI!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    bro go read some of ur 74 unread e-mails

Blog Entries

It's not visible; but you obviously you have a simplification setting that constrains the bets to even multiples. That means the bets are not totally optimal. They are optimal within the set constraint.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Ldubz274 View Post
    I don't think the optimal betting ramp for CVCX is very good. As you can see, my cutsom bets have a higher W/L%, Lower risk, and not even 4% less hourly rate. Lets use hi lo as an example, I usually max bet on +4 because the advantage on +4 is already high, and to wait untill +5 to max bet is wasting time in my opinion, because the frequency is already so much less, so if you take a big hit on +5 and now the count drops, you now have to wait much longer to max bet again.. But cvcx always recommends a max bet on +5 for most count systems. (Not the one in the picture because that is for knock out)

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
    I don't see any SCOREs on your screenshot. Was there some reason why you didn't include that? I'm pretty sure I know the answer!

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    I don't think the optimal betting ramp for CVCX is very good.
    There are a lot of things you can optimize. I think the software in question optimizes SCORE. Did the SCORE go up or down for your "improvement"?

Blog Entries

CVCX optimizes for SCORE within the given constraints. If you have any of the simplicity options set, this will constrain the optimization and the results will be lower.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Why don't you post the whole screen?