See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 33 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Adding AA78mTc side count to High Low

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Stop

Literally. Please, for the love of god, just stop.

You are not going to win us over with your verbal diarrhoea, nor is any significant fraction of the total population going to come out in droves and buy your book.

For someone who has been able to obtain a mathematics degree, what you have demonstrated is a fundamental lack of knowledge of *the* mathematics of 21. A serious tragedy against the world.

You have professional team managers, multi-parameter count players, and The Donald *himself* pointing out the flaws in your reason(s). To the point where people are calling your work worthless.

You had a professional programmer, Gronbog, spare his precious computer space, time, and resource to simulate your system only to show exactly what everyone predicted: There would be no improvement against HOII, nor would the work necessary for your system outperform other systems.

You are either a troll, or a total fucking imbecile. I take this not lightly!

*The system you propose is build upon a flawed premiss: That strength is proportional to expectation and that a system with a greater CC means it beats those with lower CC's. Simulations demonstrated that this is false!

*The amount of mental arithmetic necessary to perform your system compared to that of HOII w/ ASC fundamentally demonstrates the lower utility of your system. One would have to use more mental resource for less of a gain in expectation in the long run.

*You have this penchant for verbose scripting and meaningless drivel. Your posts indicate a lacking attribute in your intelligence, namely that of brevity. Your reliance on constant anecdotes of your friends and poor reasoning of the mechanics of 21 shows a lack of logical reasoning and poor critical thinking.

You are wasting your time here.

Dogman, I apologize for writing in this thread, but I have been waiting for your reply in the gmail for 3 months. You must have respect for any work and help.
    Last edited by Gramazeka; 01-26-2019 at 03:23 PM.
    "Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine" (Jesus)

Quote Originally Posted by dogman_1234 View Post
    Stop

You have professional team managers, multi-parameter count players, and The Donald *himself* pointing out the flaws in your reason(s). To the point where people are calling your work worthless.

You had a professional programmer, Gronbog, spare his precious computer space, time, and resource to simulate your system only to show exactly what everyone predicted: There would be no improvement against HOII, nor would the work necessary for your system outperform other systems.

From Blackjack: The Forum, Message Posting Guidelines
    The don’ts
    • Inappropriate language (racial, offensive, insulting) or references to illegal conduct (copyright infringement, software piracy) will not be tolerated.

I have never insulted anyone and I was never rude to anyone and all of the information I gave is correct - there were no errors in the information I gave - no one has found any errors in what I have posted.

Gronbog did the simulations and they confirmed my calculations were correct. Each new level of changes showed improvements. All improvements were for playing strategy changes. If you read the simulations carefully and my comments you would see that there were no adjustment for HL betting efficiency. Because there were no improvements for betting is why HO2 with ASC won. You really should read everything before making a post like you did above.

But worse that that, you were very rude. But I will not be rude back to you. I would just ask you to please respect the posting guidelines for this forum and you should always be polite. There is not reason to be rude and impolite.

Until I posted here no one ever insulted me or treated me rudely and whenever I told others of my system they respected me.

It is OK to disagree with what I say but such disagreements should be constructive and point out where my mistakes were. But there were no mistakes. Instead of constructive criticism you insulted me and were very rude.

So please be respectful to others when posting and please follow the posting guidelines.

You can attack someone's work or ideas, but it is not all right to attack someone personally.

Quote Originally Posted by dogman_1234 View Post
    Stop

Literally. Please, for the love of god, just stop.

You are not going to win us over with your verbal diarrhoea, nor is any significant fraction of the total population going to come out in droves and buy your book.

For someone who has been able to obtain a mathematics degree, what you have demonstrated is a fundamental lack of knowledge of *the* mathematics of 21. A serious tragedy against the world.

*The system you propose is build upon a flawed premiss: That strength is proportional to expectation and that a system with a greater CC means it beats those with lower CC's. Simulations demonstrated that this is false!

*The amount of mental arithmetic necessary to perform your system compared to that of HOII w/ ASC fundamentally demonstrates the lower utility of your system. One would have to use more mental resource for less of a gain in expectation in the long run.

*You have this penchant for verbose scripting and meaningless drivel. Your posts indicate a lacking attribute in your intelligence, namely that of brevity. Your reliance on constant anecdotes of your friends and poor reasoning of the mechanics of 21 shows a lack of logical reasoning and poor critical thinking.

You are wasting your time here.
    +100
    Very well said Dogman_1234...but he won't stop responding. Honestly the guy has a mental disorder.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    This topic has 11k views, which is a record on this forum. So this is interesting to someone. Although I fully understand Dogman.
    "Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine" (Jesus)

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post
    From Blackjack: The Forum, Message Posting Guidelines
    The don’ts
    • Inappropriate language (racial, offensive, insulting) or references to illegal conduct (copyright infringement, software piracy) will not be tolerated.

I have never insulted anyone and I was never rude to anyone and all of the information I gave is correct - there were no errors in the information I gave - no one has found any errors in what I have posted.

Gronbog did the simulations and they confirmed my calculations were correct.
    That is quite a stretch. Gronbog's simulations confirm that almost all of your claims are incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Gramazeka View Post
    This topic has 11k views, which is a record on this forum. So this is interesting to someone. Although I fully understand Dogman.
    Appreciated. And I sent email. Check inbox!

Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    +100
    Very well said Dogman_1234...but he won't stop responding. Honestly the guy has a mental disorder.
    Ok. So you agree with Dogman that it is OK to be rude and obnoxious and to use offensive language and instead of constructive criticism of my work you attack me personally and you are now accusing me of a mental disorder?

Constructive criticism only and always be polite. If you found any errors that I made, please let me and everyone know politely. But so far, no one has found any errors in my work.

I have never insulted anyone nor have I have ever been rude to anyone and I respect everyone. I have always been polite. You will not find one thread where I insulted anyone. Yet there have been dozens of threads where I have been personally insulted.

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    That is quite a stretch. Gronbog's simulations confirm that almost all of your claims are incorrect.
    Gronbog never said that my calcluations were incorrect. If he thought they were incorrect he would not have done simulations in the first place.

Also each level of new changes increased simulation results. If my claims were incorrect the SCORE would have decreased, not increased. And again, there was no attempt to improve HL betting, only playing strategy changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    Honestly the guy has a mental disorder.
    Ditto that!!

Gronbog never said that my calcluations were incorrect. If he thought they were incorrect he would not have done simulations in the first place.

Also each level of new changes increased simulation results. If my claims were incorrect the SCORE would have decreased, not increased. And again, there was no attempt to improve HL betting, only playing strategy changes.
    At first, you said you have developed a system that is better than HiOptII/ASC. Then the simulations show it is not truth. You keep trying to make patches to your system in hope your dream will come true. You need to accept that you are on the wrong path. High Betting Correlation is almost irrelevant to a successful counting system. Every system has near 100% BC.

Ok. So you agree with Dogman that it is OK to be rude and obnoxious and to use offensive language and instead of constructive criticism of my work you attack me personally and you are now accusing me of a mental disorder?

Constructive criticism only and always be polite. If you found any errors that I made, please let me and everyone know politely. But so far, no one has found any errors in my work.

I have never insulted anyone nor have I have ever been rude to anyone and I respect everyone. I have always been polite. You will not find one thread where I insulted anyone. Yet there have been dozens of threads where I have been personally insulted.
    Your behaviour is not typical of the average poster here. Even when conditioning in Three's behaviour, your repetitious, verbose posting is nauseating.

Norm would have banned my ass a long time ago if my posts were too extreme. I feel I have been fair in criticism in the past. As you continue to post misleading/false statement in regard to your system as well as the associated mechanics to describe how the system performs (ie: using CC as the ruler to determine system strength when it only looks at correlation to changes in expectation for one card removed.), my patience with explaining how this all works out is running thin.

Don't think that I'm some loser with a bone to pick. There is much to learn about 21. You are approaching it the wrong way! That is what I am (trying) to convey, but your absolute dismissal of my explanations (intended to get you on the right path) have been met with scorn. Hence, why I called you arrogant and conceited in the past. Because you are!

Don't think that I'm some math god either. I have made errors in judgement before, with Don, Norm, Eric, Gronbog, Doghand, etc telling me otherwise. I still re-read parts of ToBJ from time to time. There seems to be more that can be learned.

You are in love with your idea. Nothing wrong with that. But, much like any other love, it can become toxic. It will alienate you from those around you. Be wary of this love. Suggest you release it and find another.

Stick with High-Low. That is my earnest recommendation!

The sims were done to verify your claim. He did them to see what the win-rate and SCORE was to be. No because he "believed" in your system, I should assume.

Let me repeat: You system does not outperform Highly Optimal 2 with Ace Side Count!

No, false!

Just because SCORE (barely) increased does not mean your claim that:

*Your system beats HOII w/ ASC

*The increase in CC increased expectation. There is not mathematical justification for this claim. Even when using your systems' CC versus HOII, where HOII is the lower of each CC, HOII *still* beats your system! This is where your reason, or "calculations", were wrong!

Nor did you improve playing for 12-6 vs dealer T or 12 vs 2-6! Where, again, most of your playing gains will be realized!

Page 33 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast