See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How does back counting affect unit size?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    If you're only betting into an advantage of course your minimum bet will be higher

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    Most people use software to figure their betting scheme for a particular rule set, RoR, wonging style, spread, variance, advantage, and BR. It is more a lot more complicated than you are assuming. I will let someone else explain the formula because I don't want to look it up or take the chance of getting it wrong if i trusted my memory. I would look it up before I did any calculations myself.
    Three can you take an innocent joke? I hope so, here goes anyway.

In your above response to Optimus Prime's question you let him know that it is as you say "more a lot more complicated" than he assumed. You went on to say that:

I will let someone else explain the formula because I don't want to look it up or take the chance of getting it wrong if i trusted my memory.
    I can understand you not wanting to answer the question considering that the question is again "
    more a lot more complicated" than he assumed. But seriously why did you make the post, to begin with, if it was too much trouble to give the answer?

I know, I know I can hear it now Normmmmmmmmmmm is going to know that you are baitingggggggggggg me.

But honestly, I think you are baiting me. Now the bait that I took:

Was the question more complicated, or a lot more complicated than he assumed?
    Last edited by BoSox; 12-06-2018 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Already answered by Don and you still ask this BS. Why don't you ask Don the same thing for saying they are complex?
    Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Yes, the ROR formula has to include advantage.

The optimal betting formulas are complex.

Bosox wrote:

Already answered by Don and you still ask this BS. Why don't you ask Don the same thing for saying they are complex?
    Obviously, you cannot see the contradiction in the above quote. The main reason for my post was because of this following quote by you.

I will let someone else explain the formula because I don't want to look it up or take the chance of getting it wrong if i trusted my memory.
    Enough said!
    Last edited by BoSox; 12-06-2018 at 11:03 AM.

On a side note, I think Optimus Prime is asking some very good questions.
    Last edited by BoSox; 12-07-2018 at 06:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12