Thread: SGI Table Fusion BlackJack Question

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

SGI Table Fusion BlackJack Question

Hello all. I'm currently playing the SGI Table Fusion blackjack ETG. Does anyone know: In places like Resorts WOrld NYC, are these games "true" as in the cards are actually random deals or is it like the Video poker at this location in which the 'bingo machine" controlling them pre-determines the outcome leading to a house edge of about 6%. Yes, I know the pen is horrible, but looking at cost to travel to more "desirable" locations may outweigh the downside. I certainly could be wrong though. Part of my reason for asking is that I have seen some particularly nasty downswings which CVData indicates is about a 2-3 SD off expected results. I'm used to seeing stuff like that on Video Poker, given that is a known losing game, but I would think the frequency that I'm seeing "deep" negative bankroll excursions in what CVData says is a game with a healthy win rate (over $20/hr) has me very concerned that I am playing a slot machine that looks like Blackjack. Thanks.

VLT's

Quote Originally Posted by sondjata View Post
    Hello all. I'm currently playing the SGI Table Fusion blackjack ETG. Does anyone know: In places like Resorts WOrld NYC, are these games "true" as in the cards are actually random deals or is it like the Video poker at this location in which the 'bingo machine" controlling them pre-determines the outcome leading to a house edge of about 6%. Yes, I know the pen is horrible, but looking at cost to travel to more "desirable" locations may outweigh the downside. I certainly could be wrong though. Part of my reason for asking is that I have seen some particularly nasty downswings which CVData indicates is about a 2-3 SD off expected results. I'm used to seeing stuff like that on Video Poker, given that is a known losing game, but I would think the frequency that I'm seeing "deep" negative bankroll excursions in what CVData says is a game with a healthy win rate (over $20/hr) has me very concerned that I am playing a slot machine that looks like Blackjack. Thanks.
    New York mandates {allows} no more than a 10% return on VLT's. I would be very concerned that the BJ machines are set at a 10% HE,ie; your probably not playing an honest game

Quote Originally Posted by dueceside View Post
    New York mandates {allows} no more than a 10% return on VLT's. I would be very concerned that the BJ machines are set at a 10% HE,ie; your probably not playing an honest game
    That would jibe with my long term data. Would the situation be the same in DE and PA? Thanks

VLTs Too

That would jibe with my long term data. Would the situation be the same in DE and PA? Thanks
    Yeah, DE too. 92%. Well that was an expensive lesson. Could have been worse.

BJ machine

Yeah, DE too. 92%. Well that was an expensive lesson. Could have been worse.
    PA has real class 1 slot machines. They may be different.

Quote Originally Posted by dueceside View Post
    PA has real class 1 slot machines. They may be different.
    I assume you meant Class III. Even then, it would appear that they would not be beatable.