See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's happening tonight in Law Vegas

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Pretty hard for me to do the car camping thing where I live. On my last blackjack trip, I left some soda pop in the car and it froze. Even in the summer it still gets pretty cool at nights. I don't remember for sure if I ever did the car camp routine, but if I did it wasn't a choice I made. It would have been because no room available in the inn.
    Find a movie theatre, go to the last movie starting after 10:00 pm, go into the movie that has just a couple of folks watching, pay down in the last row, go to sleep. On the floor, putting your jacket as pillow. Wake up to a deserted empty theater at 7:00 a.m., Slip out of the exit, don't steal cause there may be cameras recording. As long as there is nothing missing, they won't come after you.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Find a movie theatre, go to the last movie starting after 10:00 pm, go into the movie that has just a couple of folks watching, pay down in the last row, go to sleep. On the floor, putting your jacket as pillow. Wake up to a deserted empty theater at 7:00 a.m., Slip out of the exit, don't steal cause there may be cameras recording. As long as there is nothing missing, they won't come after you.
    Sleeping on the floor, there will be lots of rats all over you. Even take a few bites.

[QUOTE=BJGenius007;259650]Sleeping on the floor, there will be lots of rats all over you. Even take a few bites.[/QUOTE

Where I did, the carpets were plush, the seats reclined as well. Middle of night, used restroom, returned to sleep on reclining seats.

[QUOTE=ZeeBabar;259664]
    Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    Sleeping on the floor, there will be lots of rats all over you. Even take a few bites.[/QUOTE

Where I did, the carpets were plush, the seats reclined as well. Middle of night, used restroom, returned to sleep on reclining seats.
    I wouldn't be caught dead doing something like this now days. It might of worked fine in the old days, but now days just about all business have security systems with motion detectors. Where I use to work if you came in on a Sat to work you had to disarm the system. Many times a second person would come in thinking the system was armed and put in the code to disarm it, but instead armed it. The cops were there in minutes, and sometimes bring the K9 dog. Pretty scarey to see an angry dog staring you down.

[QUOTE=Midwest Player;259665]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post

I wouldn't be caught dead doing something like this now days. It might of worked fine in the old days, but now days just about all business have security systems with motion detectors. Where I use to work if you came in on a Sat to work you had to disarm the system. Many times a second person would come in thinking the system was armed and put in the code to disarm it, but instead armed it. The cops were there in minutes, and sometimes bring the K9 dog. Pretty scarey to see an angry dog staring you down.
    Well, it's been a while.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123