Thread: Weird stuff after receiving BJA

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Weird stuff after receiving BJA

I just started reading BJA and tried some of the sites mentioned on BJA Page 386. I tried Advantageplayer.com and it led nowhere.

Then I typed in rec.gambling.blackjack and ended up at ******

I clicked on some of the links on that page and it led to some weird shit attacking Norm and Don S.

Don't know what to make of it, why it remains in BJA 3rd edition.
    Last edited by Norm; 10-10-2018 at 04:07 AM. Reason: ADMIN: Removed link to hate site.

Zee, advantageplayer.com is now closed. All the posts from it are archived on this site at the bottom of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I just started reading BJA and tried some of the sites mentioned on BJA Page 386. I tried Advantageplayer.com and it led nowhere.

Then I typed in rec.gambling.blackjack and ended up at https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!...ck/yHJJBp0F9OU

I clicked on some of the links on that page and it led to some weird shit attacking Norm and Don S.

Don't know what to make of it, why it remains in BJA 3rd edition.
    The next time the book is reprinted, any sites that are no longer live or active will have a mention to that effect. There wasn't time to do a complete rereading of the book for this latest reprint. Sorry for any inconvenience. Most people know that those sites have been inactive for quite a while.

Don

Blog Entries

RGB is now Ion and Doug Gr@nt. More toxic than a nuclear power plant waste site.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

But, but, but Ion S@liu is a Doctor of Blackjackology.
    Last edited by Norm; 10-10-2018 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mofungoo View Post
    But, but, but Ion S@liu is a Doctor of Blackjackology.
    He was a poster on ZZF called P@rpaluck.
    Last edited by Norm; 10-10-2018 at 04:59 AM.

Blog Entries

Changed the a to an asterisk. He searches for his name and will create yet another alias here.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

How do you know he hasn't already arrived?

Blog Entries

His posts are obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    RGB is now Ion and Doug Gr@nt. More toxic than a nuclear power plant waste site.
    Every time I hear DG's name, I fly into an internal rage. When I was younger, I had such a great experience with Ralph Strickland and Vivian Bush that I thought the entire industry was self-policing and therefore filled with honorable people (remember that I was young). I took a course taught by DG and he was spent so much time trying to sell other products that I started waiting for his manager to come out of some back room to make me an offer. I basically ignored his claims of thousands of hours of computer time proving all of his theories - so they did not bother me too much. What I am always upset about is how I reacted to his clumping theories. I turned him off about 30 seconds into his spiel because it was obvious to me what he was selling. I became so skeptical, that when I was first introduced to the concept of shuffle tracking (I don't think anything had been written about it yet), I thought it was more of the clumping nonsense. Now every time someone mentions him, I feel like the person who could have invested in Berkshire Hathaway or Apple.
    Ok, my rant is over - I am going to pour some tequila now.