See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody know the house edge increase on this

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    It would be like a rule that says you can't do defensive splits or double after split, since splitting would always mean you are risking at least two units to win at most 1.5 units. You might still split eights but I doubt it for most dealer up-cards. What if you split to three hands and won 2 of them? Would you still get 1.5 units rather than the 1 unit you would normally get?
    I "guess" just split base on NDAS rules and just HIT or STAND after split, DON'T DOUBLE any split pair.

Quote Originally Posted by smallcapgrowth View Post
    I just need to determine what it does to the house edge. I can do many things on this game. But I need to find out what this rule does. I can figure everything g else out myself.
    You are reluctant to share the complete rules/info and yet you want help from others

Cool don’t do business with me. I got someone to sim already. U just wanna sniff the game out this ain’t my first rodeo. I rather just pay someone for there time to analyze the game.
    Last edited by Goatlife; 09-25-2018 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smallcapgrowth View Post
    Cool don’t do business with me. I got someone to sim already. U just wanna sniff the game out this ain’t my first rodeo. I rather just pay someone for there time to analyze the game.
    You should do that from beginning . . .

Quote Originally Posted by James989 View Post
    You should do that from beginning . . .
    I do not agree with that. People can ask questions for whatever purpose they think or. They do not owe anyone any thing and they do not have to state why they are asking the questions. Answers are given on volunteer basis. You do not have to answer if you do not like the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Banker View Post
    I do not agree with that. People can ask questions for whatever purpose they think or. They do not owe anyone any thing and they do not have to state why they are asking the questions. Answers are given on volunteer basis. You do not have to answer if you do not like the question.
    Wish this would also be the case for Zee. All he gets is criticism and ridicule.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Wish this would also be the case for Zee. All he gets is criticism and ridicule.
    I took him a long long time of trying very hard to get to that point. He asks the same questions we have all taken the time to answer over and over again displaying he didn't even read the answers he got. When you spend a lot of time explaining things to him in a simple way that he can understand and you get that back every time you learn he either isn't reading the answers he gets or has other reasons for posting than being informed by the answers given. We all figured he was trolling with his posts a long time ago. If he wanted to learn he would have after many different posters explained the same thing a 100 times. But in a few weeks here comes the same question in a slightly different form. It shows no respect for the many people that used to try to help him and that his purpose for posting wasn't to be helped in the first place. Once you know that isn't his purpose you know there is only one other purpose which is trolling the forum. So people treat him like a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Banker View Post
    My point is you should provide FULL/ALL info if need help from others. Is that too much to ask ?

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    He deserves it. Besides what T3 posted, he's proud of the fact he doesn't read, doesn't use software, etc. and posts his experiences as gospel for the newbies.

It's all about the attention he craves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12