Thread: Mandalay Bay 8 deckers

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Mandalay Bay 8 deckers

Just returned from a trip to Vegas and stopped at Mandalay while there. I was dismayed to find that their 2 deck pit had been swapped out for 8 deck games, dealer still hitting soft 17. I did not visit any other MGM property, but my suspicion would be that this has spread around Vegas on the main floors at MGM properties. Can anybody confirm if this is the case? Any other changes other than elimination of the 2 deck games on the main floor? This must have occurred in the last 3 months or so since my last trip

Haven't been there for a few months, but CBJN indicates there are 4 DD tables, and 8 8 deckers. Is DD really $200 min?

MGM is such garbage. just when you think they can't get worse, they do. be sure to pay for parking for the privilege of playing those 8 deckers. the thing is, the worse they make the games, the more i want to take their money. greedy bastards