The BS and the card counting, are based on the ideal situation, that the cards are evenly distributed in the deck or decks. When there is a card clumping situation existed, that means that the high cards and low cards are not evenly distributed, the BS and card counting would fail and the players would loss even they did everything correctly. It is important to take note of it and take counter measures.

Recently I encountered a card clumping occassion and took counter measures for it, I put it out for comments.

I was in a DD game, I had a stiff hand of 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and the dealer had a up card of 2,3,4,7,8,9,10. So I hit it accoding the BS combined with the index when the theory calls for, and I got a high card and bust first. The dealer's hole card half time was a high card and half the time was low card. Should I did not hit, the dealer would bust half the time. After dealer hand shaffling, The history repeated . So I believed there was card clumping. I deviated from BS, stand even the BS called for hitting, sure enough, got the dealer bust for a few hands instead of me busting first if I hit.

My question is, once the cards clumping happened, with hand shaffling, it would always repeat itself in next round no matter what the dealer does(which is my observation), true or false? VS with ASM, the card clumping would not happen after the ASM shaffling.