Thread: EV from this game?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

EV from this game?

I'm recreational (but have been playing a little more recently) and only have macs, so if someone could quickly compute this game's ev, I'd be forever grateful. Well, not forever. But a few minutes grateful.

Rules:

I mostly play 6 decks, 3:2, LS, s17 mostly but sometimes h17, 75-80% pen. Sometimes I play 8 deck, around the same pen with usually the same rules.

Spread: I play 15/25 games. I usually start with two hands then sit/wong out one or both when TC -2. Max is 2 hands of around 250 each. For a 15 game, a bit less. Some betting camo I picked up from here (not sure necessary on shoe games but I'm a bit paranoid) such as usually not reducing bet after a win, not jumping bets from min to max, etc.

I do some wonging in as well if I happen to pass by a table just starting. I'll come in at TC 1-2 and see if it goes anywhere.

Let me know if I left out any necessary info.

Cheers!

I play as you go in the lower minimum games where it is easier to get away with it. I start with 2 hands, $20 each (double the minimum), drop to one hand at negative (Sometimes TC-1, sometimes TC-2) and I won with max bets of 2 x $90 ($10 table) but for longevity and act purposes, I also play one (with more money out) or two hands in positive counts. It helps that it drives some ploppies away.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I play as you go in the lower minimum games where it is easier to get away with it. I start with 2 hands, $20 each (double the minimum), drop to one hand at negative (Sometimes TC-1, sometimes TC-2) and I won with max bets of 2 x $90 ($10 table) but for longevity and act purposes, I also play one (with more money out) or two hands in positive counts. It helps that it drives some ploppies away.
    There's nothing more satisfying to me than ruining a(n obnoxious) ploppy's night. This usually happens by changing the number of hands I'm playing or hitting 12v2,3.