See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharky's NFL 2018 play-o-the-weak

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    The Lions, fresh off of their bye week, visit the DOLPHINS this week...Stafford should have his O humming, while Osweiler will be, well, Osweiler (even in his impressive W last week, was 3/2 TD/Int)...take DETROIT -3 for this week's play

good luck,

Sharky

Last week: 0-1
    Season: 3-4

The sinking Philadelphia Eagles lost to the Carolina Panthers!!! See the problem with the Philadelphia Eagles is that they think since they have the lead at the beginning of the game they are going to winning, nope!! Gave up a 17-0 lead. I am not a Panthers' fan but I am a fan of great comeback!!! The Panthers play like the Patriots today. They came back at the last quarter with 12:00 minutes of the game. Eagles lose two more games they are almost guaranteed to not go to the superbowl this year.

The biggest comeback in history for the Carolina Panthers, LMAF.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 10-21-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    ... Eagles lose two more games they are almost guaranteed to not go to the superbowl this year.
    SB???...now that's funny...don't have the stats in front me, but SB champs have a hard enough even making the playoffs the following year

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    SB???...now that's funny...don't have the stats in front me, but SB champs have a hard enough even making the playoffs the following year
    Eagles fans will disagree with you. You can ask every Eagles fan they all said the Eagles is going to win or make it to the Superbowl this year.

Eagles fans will disagree with you. You can ask every Eagles fan they all said the Eagles is going to win or make it to the Superbowl this year.
    Especially after their first one ever...lol...gotcha... didn't realize it was sarcastic...lol

Funny, the Eagles fans were all saying it would be over if they lost to the Titans in week 4. I thought that to be pretty absurd since that made them 2-2 with no team funning away with the division. The Eagles fans are the worst doom and gloom fans I have ever seen. They could be winning by 3 TDs in the middle of the 4th quarter and they are all sure the Eagles will find a way to blow it. The sad part is the Eagles results trained them to expect that. One strong season and great post season run isn't going to change decades of doom and gloom fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    Funny, the Eagles fans were all saying it would be over if they lost to the Titans in week 4. I thought that to be pretty absurd since that made them 2-2 with no team funning away with the division. The Eagles fans are the worst doom and gloom fans I have ever seen. They could be winning by 3 TDs in the middle of the 4th quarter and they are all sure the Eagles will find a way to blow it. The sad part is the Eagles results trained them to expect that. One strong season and great post season run isn't going to change decades of doom and gloom fans.
    Given the Eagles already have a 3-4 record. Suppose the Eagles lose two more games and win every game after the two more lost this will bring them to 10-6. Suppose the Eagles lose three more games and win every game after three more lost this will bring them to 9-7 record. At 10-6 there is still a little hope for probably making the playoff but with 9-7 the chance get slimmer unless the Eagle has the best record in the NFC east with 10-6 or 9-7 record they are most likely not going to make playoff with that type of record.

Don't get me wrong I know some very successful people who are Eagles fans and I find that ashamed because they are pretty good people. But with majority of Eagles fans being f**ken a**holes I don't even want to be in that environment.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 10-22-2018 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDownSoft21 View Post
    1-2 last week. 14-9 on the season

Tampa Bay -3, Houston +4 Chicago +3 Baltimore -2 1/2 Kansas City -6

Like this week.
    2-2-1 last week, with a miracle push by Tampa. Idiotic decision to kick the 59 yarder in OT (a week earlier, Falcon kicker Matt Bryant blew out his hamstring kicking a 57 yarder), but it worked out. Wrong decision; right result. 16-11-1 on the season.

Heading out of the country so I will leave my week 8 picks early:

Jacksonville +3
    NYJ/Chicago Under 46
    Detroit -3
    Carolina +2
    Minnesota -1

grab a 'spot of tea' tomorrow morning and watch Blake, the Snake, Bortles play like Tom Brady in the UK...in 3 games there he is averaging 36 ppg and has 8/1 TD/Int...take the JAGS +3 for this week's play

good luck,

Sharky

Last week: 1-0
    Season: 4-4

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    grab a 'spot of tea' tomorrow morning and watch Blake, the Snake, Bortles play like Tom Brady in the UK...in 3 games there he is averaging 36 ppg and has 8/1 TD/Int...take the JAGS +3 for this week's play

good luck,

Sharky

Last week: 1-0
    Season: 4-4
    Don't know if Blake Bortles will be playing or not. Personally and indirectly I don't like the Eagles anyways so if Jacksonville win oh well.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 10-27-2018 at 06:12 PM.

You still like Jaguars even though 3 of 4 cbS are hurt? All rookies to replace them.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDownSoft21 View Post
    Heading out of the country so I will leave my week 8 picks early:

Jacksonville +3
    NYJ/Chicago Under 46
    Detroit -3
    Carolina +2
    Minnesota -1
    2-3 ATS on the week. 18-14-1 ATS on the season.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast