See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strategy when clumping perpetuates?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Strategy when clumping perpetuates?

If clumping of small/high cards perpetuates (whatever the reason is) regardless of TC (in 8deck, which makes it worse...), should I play with different strategy?...like hitting on 12/13 against dealer 3,4,5,6 or wtvr?

Yes, you should track the shuffle, if possible, and use NRS techniques for betting and play. Essentially, for play variations, one would hit more than CC/Basic Strategy would suggest in low card clumps and stand more during high card clumps.

https://www.blackjackinfo.com/commun...formula.22004/

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    If the house is cheating, leave. If clumps are legit randomness of shuffling, no reason to play any differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    If the house is cheating, leave. If clumps are legit randomness of shuffling, no reason to play any differently.
    There's every reason to play differently.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    This. Unless you have found and proved a separate play beating their non-random shuffle then get up and walk out.

Quote Originally Posted by Planisphere View Post
    If clumping of small/high cards perpetuates (whatever the reason is) regardless of TC (in 8deck, which makes it worse...), should I play with different strategy?...like hitting on 12/13 against dealer 3,4,5,6 or wtvr?
    There is a strategy, it was developed for use against stripper decks.
    Sorry, don't have it and it's not public. I think it's in BC 1 or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJackAgain View Post
    There is a strategy, it was developed for use against stripper decks.
    Sorry, don't have it and it's not public. I think it's in BC 1 or 2.
    What is bc 1 or 2?

Any more advices?

Don't play if you think the game is crooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Planisphere View Post
    I would hit 12/13/14 against low card no matter what true count said if every card (or almost every card with only one face card) on the (almost) full table is low card. If this condition persists at the same night, it is clear that ASM is in the clumping mode or God is really against you that day. Also on the same night, you don't want to buy insurance at all because the chance that the dealer down card is a face card correlates more to the degree of clump than to TC. Also you want to reduce your spread to the level you only barely make money theoretically if you already suspect ASM is clumping and you have already lost the majority of hands in that shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    I would hit 12/13/14 against low card no matter what true count said if every card (or almost every card with only one face card) on the (almost) full table is low card. If this condition persists at the same night, it is clear that ASM is in the clumping mode or God is really against you that day. Also on the same night, you don't want to buy insurance at all because the chance that the dealer down card is a face card correlates more to the degree of clump than to TC. Also you want to reduce your spread to the level you only barely make money theoretically if you already suspect ASM is clumping and you have already lost the majority of hands in that shoe.
    If you are going to do this why play at all?

I simply go into BEAST MODE, bitches

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    If you are going to do this why play at all?
    This condition (13 small cards or 12 small cards without mid card and face cards or just one face card) should happen 0.00122% under normal circumstance. Even you play it the wrong way, it shouldn't have affected your EV at all. If you have seen it twice on almost every shoe, something is not right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast