See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MGM Springfield, Ma.

3 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

MGM Springfield, Ma.

The doors opened at 11 AM today. I counted 46 blackjack tables.

Pit 5 consists of 8 tables that are 6 decks, 3:2, S17, late surrender and re-split aces. They are dealt from ASMs and penetration was /6. Minimum was $25 and table max $3000.

Pit 7 has 15 tables and pit 8 has 14. All 29 tables are 6:5, no even money and no surrender. Aces may be re-split. Pit 7 minimums were $10 and Pit 8 was $15. Table max in both pits was $500. All 29 tables are dealt from CSMs. They are not the one2six that many are familiar with. They are the newer Shuffle Master Shuffle Star model.

The high limit room has 9 tables with the same rules and penetration as the $25 tables. There were 4 $100 minimum tables, 4 $200 minimum and 1 $500 minimum.

Side bets were In Between and Super4.
    Last edited by paymypush; 08-30-2018 at 03:48 PM.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I wonder if they're offering one good pit as a trap to quickly ID and BO knowledgeable players.

That's the first thing I thought of. It's either high limit or those 8 tables. The rest is crap. Could be a revolving door for counters.

The high limit is it hand shuffled?

Quote Originally Posted by bjarg View Post
    The high limit is it hand shuffled?
    Yes and it's an excruciatingly long one.

Pit 5 consists of 8 tables that are 6 decks, 3:2, S17, late surrender and re-split aces. They are hand shuffled and penetration was 5/6. Minimum was $25 and table max $3000.

this looks like very good playing conditions no ?

this looks like very good playing conditions no ?
    [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

For six decks it's about as good as it gets. I would caution everyone to read 21forme's post above and give it some thought.
    Last edited by paymypush; 08-28-2018 at 03:06 AM.

Indeed this is really strange...

Paymypush, thanks for the information. Could you delete the part about the penetration?
    Last edited by BoSox; 09-02-2018 at 02:20 AM.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Paymypush, thanks for the information. Could you delete the part about the penetration?
    If I had a good reason. Does anyone else feel that way?

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by paymypush View Post
    If I had a good reason. Does anyone else feel that way?
    No, don't delete the part about pen. This is what these boards are for. Besides they will probably cut the pen back when the huge demand dies down. By the way, was there any open seats at the blackjack tables today?

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    No, don't delete the part about pen. This is what these boards are for. Besides they will probably cut the pen back when the huge demand dies down. By the way, was there any open seats at the blackjack tables today?
    By noon there was not a seat to be had but the CSMs were wiping people out quickly. It was shoulder to shoulder in there. Not so much because they were CSMs but because the players were very inexperienced.

By the way, those $25 tables are outfitted with ASMs but were hand shuffled when I first walked in. I was out of there by 12:30.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast