See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Face Recognition: Off" written on the screen of ASM?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Planisphere View Post
    Okay then let me put it this way...

Is there a counter-strategy when you suspect that there's a clumping happening?
    If they clump to hurt you at BJ consider how that affects the other bets you can make.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    That view is old. If that was the case, why did Volkswagon/audi cheat? Why did Bernie Madoff get away for so long?
    Did you even read my post? It was very simple that in a conspiracy the more people involved the more it becomes a certainty that there will be someone on the inside exposing the conspiracy to the public. Ot only takes one pissed off conspirator. Your examples make my case. These conspiracies where exposed by conspirators. People can't keep anything quiet. To believe this you need to believe that tens of thousands of conspirators kept quiet about it. That is way, way too thin.
    Where were the whistleblowers when the Central Intelligence Agency was operating secret prisons; conducting torture and abuse; and kidnapping individuals off the streets in Europe and the Middle East and turning them over to foreign intelligence agencies that conducted torture and abuse?
    And you know about this from what source. That's right the insider exposing it.
    Where were the whistleblowers when the National Security Agency violated the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution against “unreasonable searches and seizures” and conducted widespread warrantless eavesdropping?
    And how do you know this ever happened? That's right again, whistleblowers.
    Where were the whistleblowers when the State Department permitted the use of a consulate to serve as a cover for an inadequately protected intelligence platform in Benghazi?
    And you know about this from whom? I don't think I need to say it.
    Where were the whistleblowers when the Pentagon was building secret facilities in North Africa and the Arabian Peninsula in order to conduct military strikes in countries where the United States was not at war?
    And how was this exposed? Thank you for making my point. You made it better than I ever could have.

If enough time elapses and there are enough conspirators the beans get spilled. BJgenius has been posting on this for how many years? At least 6. Yet not one whistleblower out of thousands of conspirators. You proved my point 100%. Thank you.

Maybe that whistleblower just hasn't come out yet?

How long has this been suspected, and how long did the aforementioned things from Zee go on before people spilled the beans?

I legitimately do not know the answer, I am wondering

Quote Originally Posted by CountinCanadian View Post
    How long has this been suspected, and how long did the aforementioned things from Zee go on before people spilled the beans?
    The time it takes is proportional to the number of people involved in a conspiracy that are still alive to tell about it.

Blog Entries

Will this never end? Do not post accusations or even suggestions of criminal activity without proof. This is not a conspiracy site.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12