Thread: Play adjustment for variations for double deck

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Play adjustment for variations for double deck

I just read Blackjack Blueprint. Blaine had a Play Variation for Hi-Lo Level Balanced count w/True Count Conversion for Multi-Desk Chart on page 65. Can anyone help me with a play variation for a 2 desk game.
    Thanks

What are you asking for?

Restate your question.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

I think he's saying the book had a multi deck index or index chart, and he wants to know the 2 deck index?

BJA3, p. 213.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    BJA3, p. 213.

Don
    I always wonder how many times you have to look up the information to quote page numbers vs. how many you actually remember. I assume you remember page locations for questions that are frequently asked.

Yes CoutinCanadian. His book had a chart the showed how you should vary your play depending on the count (hitting 16 or 15 against a 10, or hitting 12 against a 3, or not,etc.) I was hoping that there might a chart or something on line dealing with double desk that could be looked at. I don't know what BJA3 stands for. Being lazy and don't really want to read another book. LOL

Get yourself an advanced basic strategy chart. You can get them at Amazon. They look something like this. They have index numbers on them
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 08-15-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPloppy View Post
    I always wonder how many times you have to look up the information to quote page numbers vs. how many you actually remember. I assume you remember page locations for questions that are frequently asked.
    Well, I surely know THIS one, because I've sent it as a reference 100 times. For other info, I don't always know pages numbers, but I know where to go to find the answer rather quickly.

Don

What indexes do you want? H17 or S17? DAS allowed? Professional Blackjack also has all the index tables you'll need

Quote Originally Posted by CountinCanadian View Post
    What indexes do you want? H17 or S17? DAS allowed? Professional Blackjack also has all the index tables you'll need
    That's not true. Only SD and 4-deck. But, DD and 4-deck should be virtually identical.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    That's not true. Only SD and 4-deck. But, DD and 4-deck should be virtually identical.

Don
    Whoops my bad, never used any other than the 6D, just assumed it had DD.

Thanks everyone I'll check Amazon for more.