Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
In the Preface section on page xxiii in second paragraph third edition of Don's book, Don states:

"Permit me to explain. It might be a good idea to begin by telling you what Blackjack Attack is not. It is not a ''how to learn book to count cards" book (although readers will learn much about card counting)."

Further down in the same paragraph Don says:

"Instead, this book assumes a more advanced reader _ one who is already familiar with the above concepts and seeks a higher level of sophistication."

Personally, I have found these two books work perfectly together, and both books are perfect reference tools that are at our ready need. Unless of course if you leave them in hotel rooms.
I need to make a correction. In the above quote which I did take from the Third Edition it actually was taken from the Preface of the First Edition. I missed the fact that this book contained the Preface of the first, second, third hard cover and soft cover of all the editions. I still feel that Wong's book is still a great match with Don's book and stand by my above quote.