Thread: Chance/Frequency of TC Increase in 1 Round?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Chance/Frequency of TC Increase in 1 Round?

For level I and II counts with 2-7 spots played for 6D off the top?
    Last edited by Bushie; 07-14-2018 at 10:21 PM.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    It would take an RC of 5+ to get to TC1 and an RC of 10+ to get a TC2 after the first round. Assuming 2.7 cards per hand, if two are playing, with the dealers hand, 3 x 2.7 or about 8 cards played. If all 7 spots are played, 22 cards or so would have to be played. I suppose you could figure out the ratio required. I have rarely seen it go to TC2, even TC1.

Pretty vague question. The answer depends on number of spots played and how many decks remain to be played.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    Pretty vague question. The answer depends on number of spots played and how many decks remain to be played.
    How is it vague? I clearly said 2-7 spots off the top for 6D for both level I and level II counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushie View Post
    How is it vague? I clearly said 2-7 spots off the top for 6D for both level I and level II counts.
    It is so clear to everyone that you are flooded with answers. I think you are asking something pretty simple to answer but I am not really sure what you are asking. Once you make that clear I will leave it to those you didn't insult when help was offered to give that easy answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushie View Post
    For level I and II counts with 2-7 spots played for 6D off the top?
    Bushie,

I ran a series of CVData sims using HiLo for a 6D H17 game. Each run consisted of 200-million shoes, with only two rounds played in each shoe.

For 2 spots, the TC was at least +1 on Round 2 3,616,117 times, or about 1.8% of the time.
    For 3 spots, the TC was at least +1 on Round 2 6,367,063 times, or about 3.2% of the time.
    For 4 spots, the TC was at least +1 on Round 2 9,178,994 times, or about 4.6% of the time.
    For 5 spots, the TC was at least +1 on Round 2 11,892,275 times, or about 5.9% of the time.

For 6 spots, the TC was at least +1 on Round 2 14,440,754 times, or about 7.2% of the time.
    For 7 spots, the TC was at least +1 on Round 2 16,806,376 times, or about 8.4% of the time.

Hope this helps!

Dog Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Hand View Post
    Bushie,

I ran a series of CVData sims using HiLo for a 6D H17 game. Each run consisted of 200-million shoes, with only two rounds played in each shoe.

For 2 spots, the TC was at least +1 on Round 2 3,616,117 times, or about 1.8% of the time.
    For 3 spots, the TC was at least +1 on Round 2 6,367,063 times, or about 3.2% of the time.
    For 4 spots, the TC was at least +1 on Round 2 9,178,994 times, or about 4.6% of the time.
    For 5 spots, the TC was at least +1 on Round 2 11,892,275 times, or about 5.9% of the time.

For 6 spots, the TC was at least +1 on Round 2 14,440,754 times, or about 7.2% of the time.
    For 7 spots, the TC was at least +1 on Round 2 16,806,376 times, or about 8.4% of the time.

Hope this helps!

Dog Hand

Excellent. Much appreciated Dog Hand, thanks.