Thread: Unfair treatment – take it to gaming commission?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Unfair treatment – take it to gaming commission?

I am playing in a slot tournament in Las Vegas. It cost $500 to enter. When I entered they just gave me the payouts for each place, and the fine print said “Complete rules will be provided at the rewards desk and at tournament registration”.

Now that the tournament is starting, they say anyone can pay another $250 to play an extra round to replace their lowest score.

My odds of winning are being sabotaged unless I pay another $250! This info was nowhere to be found when I paid the entry fee and definitely it should have been.

What recourse do I have? If I take this to gaming, could they do something to make it fair?

I consider it part of doing my homework to find out these things before entering. There is usually someone in charge of the tournament who can answer these kinds of questions, even if they are not in print.

Let me guess, is it the GN?
    These rules are likely in the print out even if you did not get one in your hand, so going to gaming will not help. The odds were not that good to start with for that $500. If you just play regular games, you will get invited to many slot tournaments for free.