Thread: Cheating in WSOP

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Cheating in WSOP

"Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine" (Jesus)

Based on all the Russian on the link you gave, I have no fucking clue. As much as I loved your last post, you're going to need to bring something with this thread. I have no idea what you're asking about.

Google translate-

"I played yesterday Omaha8 on 10K I
    played well, but it did not work out in a lot of hands.
    The table was just wonderful, not counting the extra literate right behind me.
    Here it just came in the right way, both against me and against the rest of the table and when I took off at the penultimate level of the 1st day, it had about 5 times the initial one

But I remember this tour to others: again endless marking with fingernails on the cards, mostly on aces, which I have not seen here for a decent time.
    I did not meet him sooner because too many people are now following this. And by stopping it, all these marking mans in battle are worthless and stop swearing in tournaments

Sobsno so happened this time: at the beginning of time 7 I told the dealer to call the flora, so that he changed cards
    Some at the table they tried to tell me that this card is so random crumple when you look at them. But this is complete nonsense, TC card quality standards
    As a result, the flora, the charter to change the damaged cards, gave the task to the dealer during the circle to check the cards of each folding and not a single marking card for a circle appeared.
    All essno convinced that the dents from the nails appeared not accidentally.

Well, after seeing that even after this round I continued to closely monitor all the cards, the marking man decided to stop.

And I'm 98% sure who did it for the following reasons:

First I played with him before in "Rio" in Omaha and at the table had the same problems.
    In 2X I never saw him in the "Bellagio" on the same limits (absence there the scorers are explained by the fact that the cards in Bellagio are simply of excellent quality and it seems that they just can not make dents. I also suspect that the SB is densely looking at the cards from each table.) In Rio it's
    always worthwhile to look at eyes of the opponents, when the dealer hands over the cards. These freaks regularly watch each flying map or look carefully at your naked cards when you're with them in the hand. It

was funny to watch this crazy man at first try to grin like the absurdity of checking cards by the dealer from each player.
    And then, in general, I seem to have lost interest in the tournament, leaving somewhere for about 10-15 minutes twice.
    When he came in, behaved simply disgustingly, flinging chips into the bank so that they rolled around the table.

And the stack was all melting ...

Just in case, I posted here a photo of the hero, suddenly with someone from you at the table will fall (again: the probability , that he is only 98% "

p.s.

post by "Lucky Gump" Omaha player Poker Stars.
    Last edited by Gramazeka; 07-01-2018 at 10:17 AM.
    "Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine" (Jesus)