CVDAta - Data - MRI - Depth (cards) MRI

I set it for KO to study parts of shoe.

ScreenShot291.jpg

Result is

ScreenShot294.jpg

Look at last line. Frequency is weird.

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    MRI isn't designed to run with CVCX as it makes no sense. It's designed to alter CVData data screens. I'll need to prevent that
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Thanks.
    Any way to get the optimal ramps by depth ?

Blog Entries

Not yet.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

I found "optimal ramps by depth" for the KO strategy by running MRI's for each deck in a 6 deck shoe and then looking at the TBA's at each count in each deck depth to figure out optimal ramps. Then I checked my work with CVCX by using the depth-betting feature. Generally speaking, I found I got a little boost in SCORE and win rate by raising my bets earlier deeper into the shoe. I'm happy to share any of my work if you would like. Organizing all the TBA data so you can study it takes a lot of time.

Blog Entries

Yes, that should provide some improvement. What I'd like to do is improve upon this by calculating separate ramps by shoe section all at once to optimize an overall SCORE. This is rather messy as any adjustment in any section affects overall SCORE and can affect adjustments in other sections. The additional gain is minimal. I just want to do it when I can find some time -- and I do have a design --but it has to be done without slowing the simulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Yes, that should provide some improvement. What I'd like to do is improve upon this by calculating separate ramps by shoe section all at once to optimize an overall SCORE. This is rather messy as any adjustment in any section affects overall SCORE and can affect adjustments in other sections. The additional gain is minimal. I just want to do it when I can find some time -- and I do have a design --but it has to be done without slowing the simulations.
    This sounds like Floating Advantage stuff. Short of deep penetration for most shoe games, I don't think the ramps are going to change very much.

Don

Norm, great.

Don, as you know, with unbalanced counts a single ramp is a compromise.
    It is optimal only at the pivot.
    For counts below the pivot, it underbet at the begining of the shoe and overbet at the end.
    The reverse for counts after the pivot.

MercySakesAlive, thanks. It's actually for a bastard version of spanish 21 that I encounter in cruise.