Thread: I've found an online BJ GOD ...(made my day seriously) #sarcasm

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

I've found an online BJ GOD ...(made my day seriously) #sarcasm

Hi Girls and Boys!

This video that I am about to post below just came across my way today on another Blackjack site.
    On this particular site I got engaged in a conversation of the creator of this video and also the inventor of this magnificent system.
    He seriously claims that he has a winning game playing online blackjack.
    When I made a joke about 'I wonder what D.Schlesinger would comment on this If he watched your video." His reply was "Anybody can say he is a BJ PRO.."
    In addition he went further by stating that He could not find any kind of proof or YouTube video regarding Blackjack Attack. (I tried to protect the book)
    Besides which made me laugh utterly of the fact that he had no idea about the book and its author.

Here is the winning formula:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTgq...ature=youtu.be

I apologize in advance but this guy must be out of his mind...or maybe He knows something we don't know...#sarcasm

P.S I am extremely sorry Mr.Schlesinger for bringing up your name in this light debate but I thought It was absolutely necessary to shed some light on the book of yours and its knowledge regarding blackjack to this amateur...

Any thoughts and jokes?

All the best
    Last edited by ferenc11; 06-27-2018 at 04:45 AM.

omg...i've saw cards so big....i could backcount the opposite side of the pit, too with those babies....lol

as for the vid....i didn't catch the 'bj counter' pane on the righthand side....don't hv time to watch now...will ck it later

perhaps Don needs a utube vid?....maybe a BJ rap video?

I watched for a few minutes. Obviously, the speed of the game is agonizing, but from what I could see, there is a counting program that tracks the Hi-Lo count and number of decks remaining, for the true count. Then, it recommends a bet based on the count (which was mostly uneventful for the majority of the tape).

So, strange as it might sound, I don't see anything fundamentally wrong or fraudulent about what's being done. Naturally, to make any claims about what an approach can or can't do based on one shoe is irresponsible, but if this is an online counting app, attached to the live game, which permits the user to size his bets properly, I don't see the harm. Note that I didn't see anything for altering the play of the hand.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by ferenc11 View Post
    Hi Girls and Boys!

This video that I am about to post below just came across my way today on another Blackjack site.
    On this particular site I got engaged in a conversation of the creator of this video and also the inventor of this magnificent system.
    He seriously claims that he has a winning game playing online blackjack.
    When I made a joke about 'I wonder what D.Schlesinger would comment on this If he watched your video." His reply was "Anybody can say he is a BJ PRO.."
    In addition he went further by stating that He could not find any kind of proof or YouTube video regarding Blackjack Attack. (I tried to protect the book)
    Besides which made me laugh utterly of the fact that he had no idea about the book and its author.

Here is the winning formula:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTgq...ature=youtu.be

I apologize in advance but this guy must be out of his mind...or maybe He knows something we don't know...#sarcasm

P.S I am extremely sorry Mr.Schlesinger for bringing up your name in this light debate but I thought It was absolutely necessary to shed some light on the book of yours and its knowledge regarding blackjack to this amateur...

Any thoughts and jokes?

All the best

Still input all used cards manually ? LOL . . .

We here use bot program to eliminate the used cards and use perfect strategy(combinatorial analysis) to play online BJ games since 5 years ago . . .ALL 100% automatically !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by James989 View Post
    Still input all used cards manually ? LOL . . .

We here use bot program to eliminate the used cards and use perfect strategy(combinatorial analysis) to play online BJ games since 5 years ago . . .ALL 100% automatically !
    Is it profitable ?

Depends on the daily bonus offer . . .we are just purely bonus hunter and use bot program to bet according the perfect strategy . . . .

First three years it is very profitable(average 2400 units per month, average unit bet size=$10) but the game conditions deteriorate since last year . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    I watched for a few minutes. Obviously, the speed of the game is agonizing, but from what I could see, there is a counting program that tracks the Hi-Lo count and number of decks remaining, for the true count. Then, it recommends a bet based on the count (which was mostly uneventful for the majority of the tape).

So, strange as it might sound, I don't see anything fundamentally wrong or fraudulent about what's being done. Naturally, to make any claims about what an approach can or can't do based on one shoe is irresponsible, but if this is an online counting app, attached to the live game, which permits the user to size his bets properly, I don't see the harm. Note that I didn't see anything for altering the play of the hand.

Don
    Thank You for your quick reply Mr.Schlesinger!
    I really appreciate it!

One more thing is bothering me:
    If the penetration is so bad, roughly around 50 percent, then How this game (online BJ in general) can be profitable?
    Would it be either possible or manageable to run let's say 12 windows open on your computer's screen and play positive EV game with fast internet connection (just like online poker)?

Thank you

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ferenc11; 06-28-2018 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ferenc11 View Post
    Thank You for your quick reply Mr.Schlesinger!
    I really appreciate it!

One more thing is bothering me:
    If the penetration is so bad, roughly around 50 percent, then How this game (online BJ in general) can be profitable?
    Would it be either possible or manageable to run let's say 12 windows open on your computer's screen and play positive EV game with fast internet connection (just like online poker)?

Thank you

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk
    As a single, standalone game, it certainly looks extremely tedious to play, and the number of decks (7?) and horrible penetration make it borderline unplayable. But, the advantage is being able to get away with enormous spreads, which is almost the same as backcounting, if your large bet is huge with respect to your waiting bet.

I don't know much about the opportunity to open multiple screens, but poker players do it, so it may be possible with live blackjack as well. I'm not sure.

Don

That's why I don't understand why most PRO's are against playing online BJ...maybe it is doable...maybe not...
    If this guy was a successful player and a long time winner then his account would have been frozen ages ago by the Igaming company.

Quote Originally Posted by James989 View Post
    Depends on the daily bonus offer . . .we are just purely bonus hunter and use bot program to bet according the perfect strategy . . . .

First three years it is very profitable(average 2400 units per month, average unit bet size=$10) but the game conditions deteriorate since last year . . . .

Care to share your app/program ?

Quote Originally Posted by ummagumma View Post
    Care to share your app/program ?

Nothing is free, contact me if you have something(advantage play) to exchange : [email protected]

see the image of ONE of my video BJ bot program.Bot.jpg

The bot program will stop when total current wagering = total target wagering, bet and play automatically ! I can show you the video if necessary.
    Last edited by James989; 06-28-2018 at 03:00 PM.