I apologize in advance if this topic is overkill and/or easy to find out with a quick search. I did google and search through the forum and archives as best as I could before posting...

I need some clarification on index plays using the illustrious 18. At this point, I am perfect on basic strategy, and excellent keeping the count and converting to a true count. I want to make sure I memorize the appropriate index plays while practicing. I have the Fab 4 memorized and will use when surrender is available...

My question is regarding the illustrious 18... Are there different index numbers based on S17, and H17? DAS? etc... If so, where can I find them?

I assume (?) there are valuable differences in the index plays based on the number of decks (SD/DD games indexes differ from 4-8 deck games).

I don't want to memorize a certain index for one game and implement the plays on another.

I've read Professional BJ but only have the Kindle version which makes it tough to use as a reference. I have a hard copy on order and have been meaning to purchase BJA as well.