See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Looking for work

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Looking for work

I am currently in the job market looking to do something different than my previous position. I have been out for a couple of months now. If another AP is interested in hiring a spotter for a day or two, then I am available. I have a lot of free time. I do not have my own funds to play. I could flat bet reds and call you in at the right time. I live in New England. Private messages are preferable in this matter.

Btw, I don't even need to touch your money. I could just back count and call you in, repeat.
    Last edited by Halbruno; 06-08-2018 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Better idea!

I may have something that’s easier and likely pays more. Email me. [email protected] without the x’s. That’s not my real name. Damn I need to make a new email for this kinda sh**. Let me know here when you send me an email because I don’t check it often.
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Sent you an email

Sad to hear that Hal . i remem,bered talking to ypu few years ago . i meant PM you .

Thanks though I am not sorry! It was one of those situations at the end in which you find yourself wondering why you are still there. The owner was driving the business into the ground with his disinterest and dumb decisions. My pay had decreased to half of what it used to be. It was time for me to go. I am happy to be out of there. Anyway, I am interested in temporary work while I look for my next career! 8^)

RS, I emailed you at the address given above with a secondary email address of my own! 8^)
    Last edited by Halbruno; 06-07-2018 at 03:08 PM. Reason: new info

Hal -
    I tried to PM but don’t have tho option for some reason.
    PM me if you can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Runner, you have to have 10 posts before you can PM anyone. So, I can't PM you either! If you have a secondary, anonymous email address, I can email you via my own stealth email! 8^)

You need to be a paid subscriber here in order to use PM here.

This comes up often enough that perhaps the button should be available to non-subscribed members and should provide this information when selected.

RS: I replied to your email today! I'll check back tomorrow morning.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    I may have something that’s easier and likely pays more. Email me. [email protected] without the x’s. That’s not my real name. Damn I need to make a new email for this kinda sh**. Let me know here when you send me an email because I don’t check it often.
    I sent you an email, the title is "Blackjack AP". Please take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by San Jose Bella View Post
    I sent you an email, the title is "Blackjack AP". Please take a look.
    Thanks. Received your PM. Will respond within a day or two.
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Are you still looking for spotting work? I have been away from the forum for a while but am back on now. Let me know when you have a chance and we can figure out a way to connect.

Thanks for hittin' up my thread, Runner! I replied to you via PM. Let's chat!