Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Free) Shuttle from McCarran Airport to Mandalay?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryemo View Post
    No kidding lol. If you can’t afford the $7 shuttle ride from McCarran to the strip, then you should rethink your trip to Vegas, haha.
    What a moronic statement that is. Obviously since I play $250/hand at Blackjack I can afford a $7 shuttle ride. If you know how to read and understand English, you'd note that I'm simply inquiring IF there are cheaper ways to get to Mandalay from the airport. Dont be stupid. There are already enough of those types in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by BughouseMASTER View Post
    What a moronic statement that is. Obviously since I play $250/hand at Blackjack I can afford a $7 shuttle ride. If you know how to read and understand English, you'd note that I'm simply inquiring IF there are cheaper ways to get to Mandalay from the airport. Dont be stupid. There are already enough of those types in the world.
    If you're playing $250 a hand, then really, why give a shit how much it costs, as long as its market. Your inquiry, given your stated level if play, is ridiculous.

Speaking of ridiculous, consider teaming up with the dipshit.

As Vagabond said, get your hitch hiking thumb ready. You can’t even get free parking in Vegas anymore, but you want a free ride? Don’t be stupid.

Just pay the 7 measly bucks and quit wasting everyone’s time, Mr. $250/hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryemo View Post
    As Vagabond said, get your hitch hiking thumb ready. You can’t even get free parking in Vegas anymore, but you want a free ride? Don’t be stupid.

Just pay the 7 measly bucks and quit wasting everyone’s time, Mr. $250/hand.
    Well stated!

How often does that bus to Trop run? If you continued from Trop to Fremont, how much is that fare? Thank Q.
    Here is WAX bus schedule.
    https://www.rtcsnv.com/wp-content/up...routes/wax.pdf

And here is how to do it.
    https://www.lasvegashowto.com/westcl...rt-express.php

Do you know how to use "Google?"

Banned or Suspended

"What a moronic statement that is. Obviously since I play $250/hand at Blackjack I can afford a $7 shuttle ride. If you know how to read and understand English, you'd note that I'm simply inquiring IF there are cheaper ways to get to Mandalay from the airport. Dont be stupid. There are already enough of those types in the world."

$7 is not cheap enough? Card Counters almost to a person tend to be frugal,
    but frugal does NOT mean cheap. If you were a red chipper ... Now, tell us
    where the "moronic" aspect lies. I cannot see it. Assist us please.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    If you were a red chipper ... Now, tell us where the "moronic" aspect lies.
    It's ridiculous to go to Vegas if you're a red chipper. First, there are no playable games on the Strip (which is where he said he's going). Second, travel expenses will eat up any EV at red chip levels, assuming he can find a playable game. Where's the nearest one - GVR?

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    It's ridiculous to go to Vegas if you're a red chipper. First, there are no playable games on the Strip (which is where he said he's going). Second, travel expenses will eat up any EV at red chip levels, assuming he can find a playable game. Where's the nearest one - GVR?
    Accurate to a fault.

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    I red chip and travel to Vegas often. There are a few blackjack games on the strip I can play. Most are off strip. Transportation doesn't eat all of my EV (15% or less usually). It can be done. YMMV

Asking if there is a more efficient or cost effective way to do something isn't stupid. We should regularly consider these things. I consider it the virtue and strength of being lazy. By golly I will find the easiest, cheapest, and most efficient way to do everything.

As for a cheaper way out of the airport, maybe call a friend for a ride. Uber may be cheaper depending on the time of day and destination too, but not much cheaper. The bus is not bad. If you plan to stay on the strip, I really recommend it. It's 8$ a day or 20$ for 3 days and you can use it unlimited all day long. Renting a car may be a cheaper option overall if you plan to go off strip lots.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bubbles; 06-17-2018 at 12:48 PM.

The shared ride shuttle is a gamble in and of itself. Last time I took it, it was almost 2 hours from walking up to getting to my hotel. Not worth the couple of dollars of savings over an uber or cab.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12