See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Norm, how does one deal in two different site interactions?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Norm, how does one deal in two different site interactions?

There are plenty of replays of posts "or parts" taken from this board to another site that is also followed up with commentary sort of like an extension of our own site. Norm you already set the ground rules regarding the said site. Could you consider adding some new ground rules to allow "your own current members" a chance to reply here, since it already involves this site anyway?
    Last edited by BoSox; 06-03-2018 at 11:45 AM.

Isn't that a copyright violation?

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Yes it's a clear copyright violation. But, there are people there that don't believe in laws. Do not respond. If you do, they're likely to do what they did to T and me. Bar you, claim you weren't barred, and spend years making fraudulent, ridiculous posts with your name claiming you are making them. No one reads the site but hardcore anti-Semites anyhow.
    Last edited by Norm; 06-03-2018 at 02:29 PM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

No recourse with registrar (godaddy)?

Blog Entries

Registrar is not responsible, and has a bad rep anyhow. His host has a terrible reputation, isn't an actual host but a buyer of hosting space and regularly fails to pay his bills shutting down the site for a day or two (which I am blamed for). What reliable host would host extremist anti-Semitic hate sites?
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Norm you already set the ground rules regarding the said site. Could you consider adding some new ground rules to allow "your own current members" a chance to reply here, since it already involves this site anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Do not respond.

I am still not sure if it is allowed for a member of this site to respond from this site in regards to a site that you do not want anyone mentioning here? If the answer is no, I feel it is a form of suppression for our members. Not to mention a contradiction by allowing the Member Hidden Name feature. Why are we considered any better than they are?

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    No one reads the site but hardcore anti-Semites anyhow.
    Not everyone who visits the site reads ALL OF THE BOARDS that are available there, or are all visitors to the site in your mind considered guilty by implication or association?

In spite of my questions, I still gave you a +1 just for realizing you have a tough job, to say the least.

Blog Entries

Whatever. If you wish to post to an extremist anti-Semitic site that includes posts nearly every day for years about the evils of Jews, go ahead. A site that claims that all Jews in NYC are guilty of thousands of deaths on 9/11; that the condensation trails behind jets are actually poison gasses spread by the Jewish controlled government to slaughter billions of people, go ahead. A site that claims I'm a mass murderer, pedophile, terrorist, fraud, go ahead. BUT, leave me out of it.

The poster that was banned here is quoting posts from here and responding to them, as if somebody is having a conversation with him - just like Norman Bates and Mother. He is seriously mentally ill.

Blog Entries

Close. Let's talk about AP.