Thread: could someone help me with my betting spread plz

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

could someone help me with my betting spread plz

The chart custom bets shows the betting spread i use, the ROR lower 5% than the computer recommanded betting spread, but win/hr dropped about 40%. I think its not worth right. Could some pros here command me a good betting spread plz. Thx all

??? iPhone ????? Tapatalk

Depends on the risk you'rre comfortable with, most people bet size using a Kelly or a Kelly fraction (like half-Kelly). There's no definitive answer for what bet sizing is correct for everyone.

Also your trip budget of 2K is too low in my opinion.
    Last edited by BurtMacklin; 05-31-2018 at 07:49 PM.

Your true 1 and true 2 bets are missing out on a lot of EV. Lower bets in zones of profitable high frequency will obviously affect win over hour. Experiment with different custom bets in the true 1 and 2 buckets up to the optimal bets, and note how your win rate per hour will increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Your true 1 and true 2 bets are missing out on a lot of EV. Lower bets in zones of profitable high frequency will obviously affect win over hour. Experiment with different custom bets in the true 1 and 2 buckets up to the optimal bets, and note how your win rate per hour will increase.
    I normally bet 1 hand $25 at 0 and -1, but this program wont let me put it that way? i normally start slplit my hand at +1

Quote Originally Posted by abc4000 View Post
    I normally bet 1 hand $25 at 0 and -1, but this program wont let me put it that way? i normally start slplit my hand at +1

It will let you do that. Further, your win rate increases. Once you figure out how to do spread to 2, then switch to half true counts, and adjust your spread to 2 hands at true 1.5. Thus assumes that you floor your bets. This should further increase your win rate.

Should i follow the program recommanded betting spread