See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blackjack Bankroll Recommendation Question

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Did you seriously create a new account just to make this comment?

Quote Originally Posted by ferenc11 View Post
    Did you seriously create a new account just to make this comment?
    Welcome to BJTF!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
    Welcome to BJTF!
    Doesn't Norm filter IP addresses?

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Hi Vagabond! What's the story!?

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    you are a part-time recreational player who has averaged 30 thousand dollars a year, by your own admission. You, sir are not qualified to say who is or isn't an "expert".

lmeao!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe View Post
    I'll avoid responding to the BS that some people decided to post cuz I'm not about wasting my time. But was wondering if someone could be nice enough to let me know what to put in those blanks? If anyone wants to know more specifics about my game then I've already posted let me know. But say my bankroll is $1000 playing $75/hand. I just wanna know how long a bankroll of 20x my average bet will last (in a 4-hour period), 25x, 15x.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Bughousemaster,

I did visit your website and it appears you are an industrious young man with some talents that set you apart.

Be careful to not let that confidence from these talents spill into areas where you are very weak and most particularly blackjack.

If you have an interest in profitable (AP) blackjack then take the earlier advice and get Blackjack Attack III, read it and then return with your questions and comments.

Otherwise, we have heard all the wonderful things about all the blackjack systems you can imagine. We understand.

Best of luck to you in your chess and jazz adventures.
    Thank you I appreciate your recommendation of the Bluebook but like I said before I play this game for fun and dont want to put in any work. I'll gladly play continue to play this game for the inevitable positive streaks that I will continue to have and rake in because of my positive progression I use. Thanks again.

Norm,

Time to move this entire thread to the yellow pages.

Don

Just proves oatmeal and paint chips don't mix.

Quote Originally Posted by BughouseMASTER View Post
    I'll avoid responding to the BS that some people decided to post cuz I'm not about wasting my time. But was wondering if someone could be nice enough to let me know what to put in those blanks? If anyone wants to know more specifics about my game then I've already posted let me know. But say my bankroll is $1000 playing $75/hand. I just wanna know how long a bankroll of 20x my average bet will last (in a 4-hour period), 25x, 15x.

Thank you I appreciate your recommendation of the Bluebook but like I said before I play this game for fun and dont want to put in any work. I'll gladly play continue to play this game for the inevitable positive streaks that I will continue to have and rake in because of my positive progression I use. Thanks again.
    Yawn....

I'll gladly play continue to play this game for the inevitable positive streaks that I will continue to have and rake in because of my positive progression I use. Thanks again.
    The best advice you can get is just quit playing the game and do something else.

Why would I quit playing a game that I am ahead lifetime and have beaten ploppies at tournaments even??? That's about as dumb as me "advising" you to put a bullet to your brain.
    False equivalence. Shooting yourself if not equal to ending a winning streak. One is a fatal act involving a deadly weapon, the other is sage advice from respected AP's.

Also, you are applying Gamblers Fallacy here: "Huh, I am on a winning streak, it has not stopped, therefore it will continue!"

Just because you are winning *now* does not mean you will be winning later.

I am going to assume you have no mathematical/statistical justification for your winnings? (Note: your recent wins are not a high quality proof!)

I guess no one here can read since no one is telling me what to put in those blanks................. Sigh

I guess no one here can read since no one is telling me what to put in those blanks................. Sigh
    Okay, but 20 in the first box. You have 20 average bets. Since you are at best playing a break even game put zero in next box. I let sd remain what is there. If playing for 4 hours assume 100 hands an hour or 400 in last box. 7 out of 10 times you will go bust in 4 hours.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast