See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Looking for an Online Index Chart for DD Blackjack Game

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbs6582 View Post
    Thanks. This chart also shows a -4 index for 11 vs 10. Is that the correct index fo Hi-Lo? I was surprised to see the same index number for 10 vs 9 and 11 vs 10. Regardless of the counting system, I thought these two playsbwould have different index numbers.
    I don't think you're looking at the chart correctly. It shows the index for 11 v. 10 as -7. I now see that I made a mistake on the 10 v. 9 index. The chart shows it as -3, not negative 4, which still sounds right for HO2. Understandable mistake - the chart is not easy to read....

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post

The late "MathProf" was a very highly respected Detroit Math Professor.

I have used his Hi-Opt II indices for DD H17 games. Not copyrighted.

Here you are:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpjo1xe5k3...dices.pdf?dl=0
    Thanks, but Hi-Opt2 indices are worthless to me as I use the Halves count. Hi-Lo and Halves are very close in their indexes so I will be happy with just Hi-Lo. The game I'm looking for is 2 deck, H17, DAS, No Surr. Anybody have a chart they can post like the second one I posted.

By the way, I don't think charts can be copyrighted. However, I may be wrong on this.

https://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitst...pdf?sequence=1
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 05-21-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12