3 33.33%
  • Non Pro Made More Than $72 per Hr at Blackjack

1 11.11%
  • Pro Made Less Than $72 per Hr at Blackjack

1 11.11%
  • Pro Made More Than $72 per Hr at Blackjack

4 44.44%

Thread: Poll: Have You Performed Better Than Zee

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Poll: Have You Performed Better Than Zee

It seems like everyone likes to get on Zee's case and say what a stupid player he is. However, Zee has revealed his playing results for 2017 and they come in at about $72 per hour for 400 hours. I think his results are quite impressive. I'm wondering how many here have actually done better so I decided to take a poll.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    My head end results at the end of 2017is a win of $28,880 in 400 hours at a rate of $71+ though after expenses, probably $20k plus.
    Okay, take a look a your playing results for your last 400 hours of play. Are they better than Zee's? I broke the poll down into pro and non pro sections.

I know the size of ones bet has a lot to do with how much per hour win you will have, but I wasn't sure how to reflect that in the poll. Zee, in the past has described himself as a light green chip player, mostly $25 to $150 or $175. If you are a red chip player bet size alone will probably prevent you from matching Zee's results.

By the way, my results are not as good as Zee's. However, I would best be described as a heavy red chip player although at times I play at the light green chip level.

PS. This poll does not disclose your handle.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 05-19-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Your earnings as a ratio of your max bet or your average bet would be a fair comparison. This poll just sees who is betting more and who is betting less.

Im not sure if I would classify myself as pro or semi pro, semi pro not being an available option. This is not s full time endeavour. Semi pro seems more in line. I voted as a pro.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Please dont. I just had one good year in about 5 years. In 5 years, my BR went from $15k to $50k. My 5 year average is more like $20 an hour and that does not include expenses. As calender years go, in 2017, I made $28k, my highest winning year.

Norm, please close any thread with me in the subject line.

MWP, this one is dumber than your snow threads on BJ21.

My 5 year average is more like $20 an hour and that does not include expenses.
    Never mind that ZeeBabar, It is all about what you are doing presently, and you are moving on up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L09qnRfZY-k

Blog Entries

Norm, please close any thread with me in the subject line.
    Closed
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse