See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: simulation help?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

simulation help?

hello i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me out with a screenshot of a simulation under the following conditions

rules : H17, DAS, DA2, RSA, ES (full early surrender), ENHC.

with one deck cut off out of six.

200 rounds per hour.

Preferrably for small bankroll like 3000, or if you are really up for it sims of like 3k, 5k, and 10k bank.

max bet in the $30 to $70 range.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Haha! Actually i need the same sim!

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Your request (and ferenc11) suggest you do not own the qfit.com suite of software, CVCX and CVdata but would like someone who does to run some sims for you. Excuse me, but many may view the request as somewhat presumptuous.

Even so, your request is missing information like what count system and what indexes are you using.

What is your minimum bet?

Running sims is a tedious process that, when completed, provides the answers requested. However, the process of conducting the sim is one that offers an insight into game structure and influences that you are depriving yourself of when just using the "answers". Investing in the software and learning how to use should be a valuable piece of your education.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Your request (and ferenc11) suggest you do not own the qfit.com suite of software, CVCX and CVdata but would like someone who does to run some sims for you. Excuse me, but many may view the request as somewhat presumptuous.

Even so, your request is missing information like what count system and what indexes are you using.

What is your minimum bet?

Running sims is a tedious process that, when completed, provides the answers requested. However, the process of conducting the sim is one that offers an insight into game structure and influences that you are depriving yourself of when just using the "answers". Investing in the software and learning how to use should be a valuable piece of your education.
    I bought CVBJ when I found it right after finding it from internet.
    Two three months from that, bought CVCX. And finally did CV/Data too.
    It is investment for your business success.

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I was only joking. Please don't rip my head off! I am planning on purchasing CVDATA.

Maestro. Send me an email at [email protected].

Ive ran the sim for that game and destroyed it several times over. Shoot me a line.

Your request (and ferenc11) suggest you do not own the qfit.com suite of software, CVCX and CVdata
    I have actually purchased both CVCX and CVData, but no longer have the programs. Incredible software, no doubt about that.

Norm will usually reactivate your license for a new download of the same version upon request.

Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
    hello i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me out with a screenshot of a simulation under the following conditions

rules : H17, DAS, DA2, RSA, ES (full early surrender), ENHC.

with one deck cut off out of six.

200 rounds per hour.

Preferrably for small bankroll like 3000, or if you are really up for it sims of like 3k, 5k, and 10k bank.

max bet in the $30 to $70 range.
    Assuming ALL pairs( including pair Ace) can split to max 4 hands, player have advantage of 0.06% off the top ?

Yes. Wizard of vegas blackjack house edge calculator (which does not support early surrender) shows a house edge of .664% using optimal results (composition dependent basic strategy). add in -.7 for ES in a H17 game and you have a slight player advantage.