Thread: Don's Lecture

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Don's Lecture

Don's lecture is coming up soon. Rumour has it he is also selling signed copies of his book to the public. Would be nice to get one for personal value. Too bad that I cannot attend, as I have other obligations to meet. However, I am willing to buy a signed copy from someone trustworthy and honest, if I an feeling comfortable about it. Anyone interested? Don?

"Don's lecture is coming up soon. Rumour has it he is also selling signed copies of his book to the public."

Not a rumor. A fact.

"Would be nice to get one for personal value. Too bad that I cannot attend, as I have other obligations to meet. However, I am willing to buy a signed copy from someone trustworthy and honest, if I an feeling comfortable about it. Anyone interested? Don?"

What are you proposing that I do?

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Don
    Thought you might have suggestions on the matter. However, I now realize how stupid that sounds. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    "Don's lecture is coming up soon. Rumour has it he is also selling signed copies of his book to the public."

Not a rumor. A fact.

"Would be nice to get one for personal value. Too bad that I cannot attend, as I have other obligations to meet. However, I am willing to buy a signed copy from someone trustworthy and honest, if I an feeling comfortable about it. Anyone interested? Don?"

Don
    Might I suggest to Dogman as follows.
    Provided Don is willing, send him a FedEx pouch to an address he provides, with an empty fedex envelope and predone airwaybill inside, charges collect to you - payment for the book, of course enclosed. He can then, at his convenience, FedEx the envelope back to you.