See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Looking for an Online Index Chart for DD Blackjack Game

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

I'm Looking for an Online Index Chart for DD Blackjack Game

I want something more than just the Illust 18. I'm looking for a chart like whats is in Professional Blackjack by Wong. I prefer the Halves Count, but will settle for Hi-Lo since the indexes are so close anyway.

This is the closest I could find from the Game Master Blackjack school. However I think this is for a non DAS game and I want a DAS game. I don't want to dig out my book every time I want to check an index. Having a chart online would be great. Anybody have anything or know of a link to such a chart.

https://www.blackjackinfo.com/files/...Variations.htm

I just took pictures of the index charts in my book... starred them, and now I can reach them in 5 seconds on my phone when I want.

Why not make your own spreadsheet in Excel or Google docs. I can access any of my charts from my phone.

Why not post a poll asking how Zee would do it?

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Why not post a poll asking how Zee would do it?
    Better yet, why don't you contribute something worth while for a change instead of just bashing Zee.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Better yet, why don't you contribute something worth while for a change instead of just bashing Zee.
    That wasn't a Zee bash. Don't understand how you could see it that way.

I like this chart better, but I don't know what type of bj game it is for. I'm guessing it is for an S17 game by some of the index values. The first chart I linked to is missing even some of the indexes that are in the Illust 18. Not good!

http://www.blackjackscience.com/medi...dex-Charts.pdf
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 05-21-2018 at 09:13 AM.

"I like this chart better, but I don't know what type of bj game it is for."

Multi-deck, S17, DAS.

"I'm guessing it is for an S17 game by some of the index values. The first chart I linked to is missing even some of the indexes that are in the Illust 18. Not good!"

In the present chart, the red +3 for 9,9 vs. 7 should be green. Not sure why, for A,7 Hit < +1, you wouldn't simply put +1 at which you stand, like every other standing number in the chart. Some of the negative values appear to be truncated, rather than floored. Not sure.

Don

Banned or Suspended

The late "MathProf" was a very highly respected Detroit Math Professor.

I have used his Hi-Opt II indices for DD H17 games. Not copyrighted.

Here you are:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpjo1xe5k3...dices.pdf?dl=0

Thanks ZMF - the Math Prof indicies are almost dead on to what I use, which were generated from CVData.

But a couple questions on splitting 8s - The Math Prof indices for splitting 88 v. 10 say split up to a TC of +34 and stand thereafter. That couldn't be right. The HO2 index for that play is somewhere between +8 and +12 depending on risk-averse or not. Also, the Math Prof index for 88 v. A is shown as -4 (i.e., split if TC >=-4). That's way off - should be much lower, in the -24 range.

This chart shows the index number for 10 vs 9 is -4. I thought it was -1.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbs6582 View Post
    This chart shows the index number for 10 vs 9 is -4. I thought it was -1.
    -4 is the correct index for this play using HO2. Keep in mind that HO2 is a level-two count. The index for this play using a level-one count (e.g., Hi-Lo or TKO) is -1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy View Post
    -4 is the correct index for this play using HO2. Keep in mind that HO2 is a level-two count. The index for this play using a level-one count (e.g., Hi-Lo or TKO) is -1.
    Thanks. This chart also shows a -4 index for 11 vs 10. Is that the correct index fo Hi-Lo? I was surprised to see the same index number for 10 vs 9 and 11 vs 10. Regardless of the counting system, I thought these two playsbwould have different index numbers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast