See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pit Critter Comments

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    When i want to split my 10s, the dealer said "you cant split them they are not pair!" Then she made attention to the floor, and told her "dont worry about ill stay instead, I dont want to split it". Then a guy on spot #1 told me "to do it!" Which i split the face cards x3 with my max bet nickel of 6 units. Luckily the floor is also an Asian immigrant so we talk in our language, and i get away with it. And played for another hour or two.

Then the guy who is on spot 1 met me at the cashier and he introduced himself as a prominent member of BJinfo and banned on this forum.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenlavuu View Post
    Then the guy who is on spot 1 met me at the cashier and he introduced himself as a prominent member of BJinfo and banned on this forum.
    If his handle on bjinfo starts with an X, make sure your wallet is still in your possession.

Quote Originally Posted by Member Name Hidden View Post
    If his handle on bjinfo starts with an X, make sure your wallet is still in your possession.
    One of his handler starts with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlavuu View Post
    When i want to split my 10s, the dealer said "you cant split them they are not pair!" Then she made attention to the floor, and told her "dont worry about ill stay instead, I dont want to split it". Then a guy on spot #1 told me "to do it!" Which i split the face cards x3 with my max bet nickel of 6 units. Luckily the floor is also an Asian immigrant so we talk in our language, and i get away with it. And played for another hour or two.

luckily you're Asian.What a gift for card counting.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    The count went negative so I took the fake phone call. Pit Boss: Who was that? Stanford? Me: No, MIT. He then gets in my face and says Wong answer.

Quote Originally Posted by paymypush View Post
    The count went negative so I took the fake phone call. Pit Boss: Who was that? Stanford? Me: No, MIT. He then gets in my face and says Wong answer.
    THAT is funny!

Quote Originally Posted by UXA View Post
    Hi

I have a short survey, where on completion you will be entered into a prize draw for £250 of Amazon gift vouchers.

We are a user research company (www.theuxagency.co.uk) and we are looking for users of gambling websites to take part in a survey in order to understand customer behaviour on various gambling sites to improve player experience.

Here is a link to our survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GamblingBehaviourResearch

Before participating, please review the surveyTerms & Conditions as well as ourPrivacy & Data Protection Policy.

At the end of this survey, you'll be given the option of participating in future gambling research, for which you will receive reimbursement for participation.

Unfortunately, this survey is only available to UK residents.

Norm, how do you feel about this?

i know it is easier said than done but there is no point in communicate with them ( pit , staff). Just leave soon and say some canned lines . Leave the emotion and personal feeling out of this . To this day i am still trying to perfect it. i love them as much as they love me ( or my money)

“Why didn’t you hit that 12 the count is like -17”

Quote Originally Posted by paymypush View Post
    Hahaha that's funny.

I've never been backed off, but I have some fun stories. One time I said, "I forgot how to play this hand." and I briefly sat there like a deer in the headlights not knowing if it's a surrender yet. I hardly ever play on surrender games.

The pit said, "we're past the point to surrender. You should surrender."

I thanked him. After that we had some disagreements on when to take insurance. It was obvious he was counting me down with an ace reckoned count. Later he told me I needed to spread more if I wanted to win.

Recently a different pit boss told me, "We know you're counting. Surveillance knows. Everyone knows. No one cares."

um, thanks?

I spread enough, I'm just not greedy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i doubt they dare say anything to joe pesci https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibl4dps3hSg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12