See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SCORE with RoR Considered

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by NB10 View Post
    Where does it show the c-SCORE - is it just the win per hour? I only see the SCORE statistic in the bottom line and nothing called "c-SCORE"
    By definition, c-SCORE must standardize risk and expectation too. Win/hour does not do it.
    I think that in CVCX c-SCORE is column "SCORE", line "custom"

"By definition, c-SCORE must standardize risk and expectation too. Win/hour does not do it."

No, sorry, that's not true. Reread the "More on SCORE" article. The whole concept of Richard Reid's custom-SCORE, or c-SCORE is that you could do whatever you wanted to change any or all of the original SCORE parameters, but that, then, you didn't have the right to call the result a SCORE. As people were calling any old hourly win rate a SCORE, making it a generic term, which bothered me, we settled on calling any old hourly win rate a c-SCORE.

Reread the article.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe View Post
    By definition, c-SCORE must standardize risk and expectation too. Win/hour does not do it.
    I think that in CVCX c-SCORE is column "SCORE", line "custom"
    More on SCORE is in BJA3. Second half of the SCORE chapter. Pretty sure its chapter 9. C-SCORE is short for custom SCORE.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    [QUOTE=DSchles;247980]
    Quote Originally Posted by NB10 View Post
    Where does it show the c-SCORE - is it just the win per hour?

Yes.

Don
    Thanks Don. Why was it necessary to create a new statistic called c-SCORE when it is the same as the EV?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123