See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finding a Green Chip on the Floor

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    It's their marketing. Lots of TV commericals for Foster's pretending that it's the Aussie's version of Budweiser.
    A few years ago, I went to a beer tasting at a bar in Woolloomooloo and when someone asked about Fosters, the bartender laughed and said Aussies don't drink it.

You must have missed the hundreds of craft beers in a number of US cities well-known for them. BTW, I haven't had a Molson in 30 years...
    Craft beers, being different from the grocery store brands - a different story both within Canada and the US.

N Tx time you're up here, try Alexander Keith's pale ale - Nova Scotia brewed - exceptionally good.
    Last edited by Freightman; 04-23-2018 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Correct Nova Scotia spelling.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    After leaving a shoe I was hopping VP machines and found one with lots of good stuff left behind. Then a security tapped me on the shoulder. I thought here we go. Then he leaned done and picked up a wad of Benjies from the floor and said I had dropped them. I thanked him and stuffed them in my pocket. I know they weren't mine. When I counted the wad later, it was $400.

I ended my playing day on the first day of my trip and did pretty good. I never had to buy in much and won money everywhere I went. No big hits but the medium wins added up to a strong day. I went to add them to my main BR and discovered it was gone. It was around $13K. I checked everywhere and knew I either lost it or someone picked my pocket. A much less likely scenario was I left my house without it. My partner was all worried and was amazed at how calm I was. I knew there was nothing I could do about it and I would find out when I got home if it was there. I was finally persuaded to call my spouse and have her search the possible places I thought it could be. It as nowhere to be found. I was about to hang up when I thought of one last place to look. She found my traveling BR there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123