Thread: Providing information about rated cards

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Providing information about rated cards

I had overplayed a side bet at a sister store. I went to another store. This store after scanning the players card there was a display of who is on the player card. There is no other additional information like warnings displayed.

After playing one shoe at this new store and having given my player card there was a ring from surveillance. There after I overheard comments on me, even hearing the dealer comment on how I played one thousand on the side bet.

Anyways this is an informational post about that the pit bosses and managers may not be the ones who note you from the players card, rather it’s the surveillance. Further, I wonder what information exactly is on the players cards.

You played a $1000 on a side bet?

USD will be about 200
    Last edited by Iwantmoney; 04-15-2018 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Currency