See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Recruiting for long term AP play

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Recruiting for long term AP play

Hi.
    Im recruiting for a long term very profitable AP play people from the following countries:
    Austria, Finland, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Japan, Canada, Switzerland, Luxembourg, New Zealand and South Africa.
    No special skill required, just living in any of those countries is enough to partake.
    If interested please contact me at [email protected] indicating the country you are from.
    Cheers!

Hey! What's the story with Hungary?

Sorry, Hungary wont work for this.
    But if you can recruit people from those other countries you can participate coordinating a team.
    Like I said, no AP skills are required, the only requirement is living in any of those countries.
    More details by mail.

Okay Bjarg, I'll send you a message very soon to your provided email address. You made me curious...

+

New Zealand? South Africa? Austria?

Quote Originally Posted by bjarg View Post
    Hi.
    Im recruiting for a long term very profitable AP play people from the following countries:
    Austria, Finland, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Japan, Canada, Switzerland, Luxembourg, New Zealand and South Africa.
    No special skill required, just living in any of those countries is enough to partake.
    If interested please contact me at [email protected] indicating the country you are from.
    Cheers!
    Could you please list criteria for your recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    Could you please list criteria for your recruitment.
    I already did.

"No special skill required, just living in any of those countries is enough to partake."

I already did.

"No special skill required, just living in any of those countries is enough to partake."
    Alright, let me be more specific. What is the required investment to become part of the team? What are the benefits? You saying no special skill is required is very broad. I would most absolutely be suspicious!!
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 04-02-2018 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeBJ View Post
    Lol, good luck!!!

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    seriousplayer, no offense, but I honestly couldnt care less about what you feel.
    Anyone who's been here long enough knows you are anything but serious.

To all of those who are writing, thanks.
    I cant answer all emails individually so I will wait until I get sufficient volume and then will send a general mail (all in CCO of course) telling you all what the play is about.
    Bear in mind that this is a long-term move... it's a very profitable one, but it will take time and dedication.

Thanks again.

seriousplayer, no offense, but I honestly couldnt care less about what you feel.
    Anyone who's been here long enough knows you are anything but serious.

To all of those who are writing, thanks.
    I cant answer all emails individually so I will wait until I get sufficient volume and then will send a general mail (all in CCO of course) telling you all what the play is about.
    Bear in mind that this is a long-term move... it's a very profitable one, but it will take time and dedication.

Thanks again.
    You are funny!!! If I am not serious why would I be asking for the criteria??? Oh, I do this to be sarcastic??

"it's a very profitable one, but it will take time and dedication."

How do I know that if I don't know all the criteria? Don't have enough information I am not going to commit myself to it, as simple as that.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 04-03-2018 at 07:22 AM.

We are expanding the scope of our play and we are now recruiting players from ALL countries (US included).
    If interested please write me [email protected].

PS: please be patient if I dont respond inmediately. We will wait until we finish recruiting to write a general email explaining what we are going to do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast