See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bouncing Between One and Two Hands as Cover, and Opportunity

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Freightman, the count is already real high in the example, you do not know it is going to continue to rise or decrease, you are betting based on math expectation, but the high cards may remain behind the shuffle card.
    All...........mostly true.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Think of it this way. You're betting right on the low ramp as the count goes up, betting right on the higher ramp as the count goes down. I use another one of my pets when I'm losing in high counts on the low ramp - he waiting big bet, which I won't get into today. I'll delete this one by lunch as well.
    If you are betting on the lower one and the count is increasing, would you not still be raising your bet as the count rises?

Quote Originally Posted by NB10 View Post
    If you are betting on the lower one and the count is increasing, would you not still be raising your bet as the count rises?
    I could be doing anything.
    I pride myself on my inconsistency.
    The decisions are quick, and the variable is - it depends.

I could be doing anything.
    I pride myself on my inconsistency.
    Forgot to add
    My favourite color is plaid.

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Thus go to two when it matters most while consider frequency in terms of the least. In other words, it's not so much about how much you bet when spreading to two but how often you spread to two.
    Nice post Moses, that pretty much sums it up for me.

How the hell can your decisions be quick when you are always scratching your balls under the table?

I really think that plaid is less of a colour and more of a pattern.

How the hell can your decisions be quick when you are always scratching your balls under the table?
    Released endorphins expand the arterial system allowing for greater oxygen flow through my neural pathways..

Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
    I really think that plaid is less of a colour and more of a pattern.
    Which is why
    Real men don't wear plaid

Nice post Moses, that pretty much sums it up for me.
    Same with me

Freighter's "inconsistency" used to bother me a little. Im extremely consistent. However, a column or percentage count makes it looks inconsistent to others. Perhaps one shouldn't confuse his term as being reckless. I think he plays very close to the edge? Im quite a few feet away from the edge.
    Your explanation is pretty good. I only do dumb things on min bets. To others, larger bet plays may look reckless, but I know exactly what I'm doing, and I can assure all that I take my self interest to heart. I may lose on the play, but that possibility is not relavent.

I hardly ever split tens. But one night a very wealthy looking elegant couple were playing roulette nearby. I noticed when she bent forward to place her bet in the circle the loosly clad low cut dress left no doubt.

So then I started watching others around me to see who else was taking notice. She had the attention of many, including both pits. I figure if I was the EITS I know what I'd be watching. So a large bet comes around. I enjoyed a nifty profit by splitting tens. The veteran dealer knew what I was doing so a tip was in order.
    So, if I understand you correctly - she had a divine right, and her left wasn't bad either.

Which is why
    Real men don't wear plaid
    If you wore a plaid skirt like a real Scotsman, who do not wear anything under those skirts, makes the scratching much easier. Just don't sit at 1st, or 3rd base as ladies directly across the aisle will be fighting over seats. The pit boss lady will likely come over and say I know you are playing un-rated sir but I am going to comp you a steak dinner anyway, as you seem to be drawing in business.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast