See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Welllll

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Welllll

I have not been on here in quite a while.. but you sure wouldn't have guessed it by the post that are here. Its a shame, I learned so much from some of you all and you all had great discussions. I didnt even post for years, just learned from reading but WOW... All good things come to an end I suppose.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    Some just want to have flame wars. They figure out what will bring out the worst in others and do that relentlessly without letting up. A 21forme pointed out I self regulate post length. Some people know how to make my regulation turn off and they love to make sure it does. Then they complain about my long posts when they know, and many others know they are the reason for the post length. Its too bad they think that is what the site should be about. Norm tried to set up a site were that was not tolerated. But trolls will be trolls.
    Oh please!

It gets better. Just a few issues surrounding the dining arrangements. These things self correct.

Some people know how to make my regulation turn off and they love to make sure it does. Then they complain about my long posts when they know, and many others know they are the reason for the post length.
    Are we talking about writing a long post, or bowel movements timing?

Some people know how to make my regulation turn off and they love to make sure it does. Then they complain about my long posts when they know, and many others know they are the reason for the post length.
    Really? Come on. I'm so out of control, everyone else is responsible for what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by MSRiver View Post
    I have not been on here in quite a while.. but you sure wouldn't have guessed it by the post that are here. Its a shame, I learned so much from some of you all and you all had great discussions. I didnt even post for years, just learned from reading but WOW... All good things come to an end I suppose.
    Is this free site, home to some of the best players in the game - prolific authors - and a wealth of unpublished information, which you have done nothing to contribute to - not living up to your wildest expectations?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Are we talking about writing a long post, or bowel movements timing?
    Hey, this gives me an idea for a new thread.

Three, you need to relax and stop with those self- imposed regulations. Possibly join this group for 12 Sundays a year. "Link below" Two preseason, eight regular, and two home playoff games.

http://www.patriots.com/news/2017/03...ndzone-militia

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Three, you need to relax and stop with those self- imposed regulations. Possibly join this group for 12 Sundays a year. "Link below" Two preseason, eight regular, and two home playoff games.

http://www.patriots.com/news/2017/03...ndzone-militia
    Can we just troll this guy without talking about threes post length
    Can three troll this guy disertation style?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by MSRiver View Post

Here is one of your first post you made, you did not seem to happy at that point either.

" Originally Posted by DSchles"Wonder why Don never joins in these hijacked threads."

Because they are an embarrassment for an alleged serious blackjack forum. At the very least, instead of ruining myriad threads, all this nonsense should be assembled in one place, like the voodoo forum, so people who want to read about blackjack don't have to wade through the garbage.

Don

MSRiver's response:

"
    I understand what you mean but lets be honest if no non sense was ever posted then it would get boring pretty quick. I have read a ton of these threads and they pretty much all fall under the same few categories, Should I use this count? Is this place sweaty? Some dumb math question that could have been answered with literally 5 mins of research. Also threads about "is this a good game" for a game that obviously is not. Almost 0 trip reports of any relevance and I understand why that is. Very few post of outside the boxing thinking as they get bashed for anything against status quo. I have never viewed this forum as a "professional forum" but more as a forum where a few professional, such as yourself post.

This is actually the only forum I am on, non AP related, that does not have a "general discussion" section. Maybe there should be one...."

If anyone reads a few of your early post, I could swear it was Ustonzen reincarnated.

When i get reincarnated im coming back as a dragon

The point isn't that I am not in control. The point is some trolls complain about my making long posts yet purposely post things with the intent of getting me to make a long post. Sometimes I don't take the bait sometimes I do. If they didn't repeatedly try to troll me I would make far fewer long posts. Knowing this shows the trolls complaints about long posts to be disingenuous. They actually enjoy my long posts or they wouldn't try to incite them. I apologize to those that are bothered by long posts for not refusing to take the bait but I think I have that one covered now.
    Obviously, you are gaining additional self control through the positive effects of meditation achieved through your improvements in self practice of the FBM ASC.

Seriously though, your self control is your issue, not mine. Just reread your post for the obvious clues on how I stop ragging on you. I further suggest that you strongly consider the concept - suggesting that Norms patience is likely thin on both of us.