Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Learning cover and its costs?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    The 16 v 10 doesn't slow me down, I play it by the count. Some ploppies always hit, some never hit, some just mix it up. If my 16 v 10 play gives me up, my BJ persona has seriously failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    Remember why this use this hand as a counter detector and how you can change that.
    dont hit 16v10 in plus count, double down 16v10 for $1 in negative count which helps you two ways, its the correct strategy decision and it eats an extra card in a negative count for a very minimum statistical cost. They be confused as hell that way and it still gets you the full benefit of the deviation. ANd even better hit the 16v10 based on how many 4 and 5 you've seen recently, no you dont have to count them your subconscious is powerful enough to inform you.

Cover, schmover!

When you know its safe to double a 12 v. 6 for less, that’s all the cover you need. HINT: moses or the apeman’s columnar approach for this hand would be extremely beneficial.

If you can’t do that, simply stand on all 16 v. 10, and mix up your insurance decisions ala Freightman.

Beyond that, you are burning your paltry card counting edge.

Just my $0.02.
    "Your honor, with all due respect: if you're going to try my case for me, I wish you wouldn't lose it."

Fictitious Boston Attorney Frank Galvin (Paul Newman - January 26, 1925 - September 26, 2008) in The Verdict, 1982, lambasting Trial Judge Hoyle (Milo Donal O'Shea - June 2, 1926 - April 2, 2013) - http://imdb.com/title/tt0084855/

Just move around...plenty of stores nationwide...cover is for chumps, imo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123