See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Precision Blackjack by Ron DiBenedetto 4 Sale

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Precision Blackjack by Ron DiBenedetto 4 Sale

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and was hoping to sell this pricey piece of literature for significantly less than what I paid. I paid $350 and am looking to sell it for $200. I will cover the shipping to anywhere in the United States, and the funds can be sent securely through PayPal. This is a great book and if you do some research you will see that it retails for $400-$500. Anyone interested please feel free to buzz me an email. Thanks!

Brian

PrecisionBlackjack.JPG

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Why not ask for your money back instead of trying to pawn this crap off on others?
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Why not ask for your money back instead of trying to pawn this crap off on others?
    I don't really think that comment is necessary or justified. There could be someone here on the forum that is interested and couldn't afford the $500, so this opportunity to pick it up for a lot less could be valuable to someone.

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by bbennett3580 View Post
    I don't really think that comment is necessary or justified. There could be someone here on the forum that is interested and couldn't afford the $500, so this opportunity to pick it up for a lot less could be valuable to someone.
    This is an advantage player forum, not a degenerate gambling forum. Please peddle your crap elsewhere.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    This is an advantage player forum, not a degenerate gambling forum. Please peddle your crap elsewhere.
    Ok Norman, no problem. You are the man around these parts it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    But Norm, the author clearly says:
    PBJ is designed to negotiate hand shuffling and any kind of auto shuffler. You are trained to adjust to the conditions that are dealt by human or auto. The rules of PBJ will get you out of bad games early and enable you to exploit good games. And get you out with profit when good games eventually go bad. They will. Remember a good game is a good game and bad game is a bad game. Note, that a good auto shuffle can produce a fair random game and if straight basic strategy is working we lean towards it. If the shuffler is producing extensive like card clumping, we adjust are card play.

I have been looking for a system that works on auto shuffles, plus if I can get out of bad games early and exploit the good games, the book will be worth it. It is true that a good game is a good game and a bad game is a bad game, like Ron D. says. You can't argue with that. It would also be good to know when card clumping is being produced. Just think, if you bet on good games and get out of bad games you can hardly lose. Also, I read the link and found that they also have a card counter's version of the book. What's there not to like?

Edit-- I think you scared him off before I could get his email address.
    Hey Aslan, I sent you an email.

Quote Originally Posted by bbennett3580 View Post
    Hey Aslan, I sent you an email.
    You need to get your sarcasm detector recalibrated.

Card clumping always was and remains a myth. You paid 350 dollars for voodoo. Consider yourself lucky the author didn't stick an extra zero onto that price.
    "Wait a minute. How do you beat someone to death with their own skull? That doesn't seem physically possible." "That's what Jimmy kept screaming: 'This doesn't seem physically possible!'"

Banned or Suspended

User is banned, content deleted.
    Last edited by zengrifter; 02-10-2013 at 02:29 PM. Reason: removed link

Blog Entries

Did you have to post a link to that awful site?

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    The author was a star pupil of such luminaries as E Clifton Davis, Ronald Dahl and Jerry Patterson...
    ... according to a glowing book review by Boris --
    THE E. Clifton Davis??? Oh wow!

For those who don't know, Arnold Snyder wrote a glowing review about him here http://www.blackjackforumonline.com/content/nbj.htm
    ~Tom (aka "PT")

For sale: BlackjackLab

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Never mind that. This is the big news of the century -

FractalClump™ unveiled!

Suit filed over Fractalrithm®
    Sounds more like a fractured fairy tale.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYiCM35V7_w

Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 - 8/23/10... “Life’s most urgent question is: what are you doing for others?” — Martin Luther King, Jr.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast