See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The power of an obsessed SO and my ban.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    [QUOTE=Banker;242145]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I All I said on that short post was that a forum members had become obsessed with me and I had a gun ( in case the forum member followed me from the forum to my home).

You essentially threatened to shoot someone and now coming back to play a victim again? What process do you need to know. Your own admission of what you said is explicit threat of violence and a good reason for banning.
    This us where superior reading comprehension comes into play.

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    Just post your stalker's handle name. Then we can judge based on the post history of you two.
    I will assume it was "21forme." I haven't seen the threatening post, but he has been ragging on Zee on the three blackjack internet sites that Zee is active on, and has called Zee's posts like "nails on a chalkboard many times"

I think its time he also backs off his ragging on Zee. However, I have to admit Zee can piss one off pretty easily, and Zee can be as stubborn as a jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    Frank, Zee comes back here after 4 site owners banned him for the same threat, 3 of which refused to lift the ban and one was softer on threats of violence allowed him back. He tries playing the victim like he didn't do anything wrong. You know that don't fly in court. If your guilt is clear you should show remorse and a clear understanding that what you did was wrong and that you won't do it again. He comes in here playing the victim. We have seen the battle on this site. His attempt to act like we know nothing and should believe whatever he says on the matter is insulting. Not providing a link to the exchange so we can make up our own minds is also insulting. I like to make offenders empathize with their victims. It helps them to reform. Of course as a lawyer you probably know that is a waste of time with a psychopath. They are incapable of empathy. Hopefully Zee is capable of reform and treating the forum members here with respect. Coming here playing the victim without giving any supporting evidence after 4 forum moderators viewed the evidence and banned him is not a good start. Apparently he thinks it is okay to threaten people. He could have done the same thing with more tactful words that would not have resulted in mass bannings. As a lawyer you should know that.

As for knowing about what the authorities would be willing to call cyber-terrorism. A few forum members on this site were threatened and one consulted a close friend in the FBI and a relative in the secret service off the record. They both said the internet threats (publicly or via Email) to more than one person falls under the umbrella of cyber terrorism and if this went on the books could be followed up on as cyber terrorism. Norm was made aware of these situations and knows I speak the truth. You have to understand you don't have to be found guilty to be punished by the government. They put people who have never had a day in court on watch lists and all kinds of other things that will really mess with your freedoms without any due process the perpetrator is aware of. It is best not to end up on the governments bad side. Remember Zee claims to be from a Middle east county. The mind police get to decide your motives as they are never known unless the perp leaves a manifesto. All they have to do is decide your intent fits the criterion. After all we do have domestic terrorists.
    Rocks in the air.

Not much to say ... except to treat others with respect . There is too little of that in this world. This world is full of instigators , maybe think before we type( speak)? maybe less BS but it sure aint going away though.

T3, I posted on a car forum that I felt threatened and purchased the gun for self protection. I wish I could enter the car forum and reproduce the post but I am banned.

I am asking Norm to share my post if he actually saw it but he did not. I was banned because an obsessed poster notified owners and lied to get me banned on several forums. He had failed in his attempts to stop my participation on forums first by name calling and then by trying to get forum members to ignore me.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    T3, I posted on a car forum that I felt threatened and purchased the gun for self protection. I wish I could enter the car forum and reproduce the post but I am banned.

I am asking Norm to share my post if he actually saw it but he did not. I was banned because an obsessed poster notified owners and lied to get me banned on several forums. He had failed in his attempts to stop my participation on forums first by name calling and then by trying to get forum members to ignore me.
    Zee is this the post that is causing all the commotion.

"Course I will post. I get bored unless I get my most ardent fan, Fuzzy here, 21forme on a couple of others to react to my posts.

I carry a gun because I suspects obsession with me will get worse. He thinks I am a troll, believes and tells everyone to ignore me, failing that he searches for me on every forum and tries to shame me....does not know that old terminally ill folks don't give a suit Bout anything."

This will be my one and only post in this thread, as I don't want to contribute to Zee's satisfaction that his trolling continues to work well. Just look at how many responses there are in this thread.

Zee, I've told you before, and I'll tell you again. I made one post, lifetime, to that car forum, just to prove to youthat it wasn't me in the earlier posts. But, like splitting 4's, you don't get it. Just as you are a brain dead moron when it comes to BJ, you are a brain dead moron in life, in general. I wasn't the one who contacted the moderator of the car forum. It was a long-time member, who has been on that forum for years. It's obvious, in all you threads over there, people are tired of your repetitive questions and trolling (do we detect a pattern here?)

It's actually too bad that you didn't have an opportunity to edit/delete that post, before being so promptly banned. If you were still a member there, and took no action on deleting that post, you would have had the MO State Police knocking on your door weeks ago. If you post another threat involving me, here or elsewhere, you can be sure I will file a complaint with the MO state police.

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    This will be my one and only post in this thread, as I don't want to contribute to Zee's satisfaction that his trolling continues to work well. Just look at how many responses there are in this thread.

Zee, I've told you before, and I'll tell you again. I made one post, lifetime, to that car forum, just to prove to youthat it wasn't me in the earlier posts. But, like splitting 4's, you don't get it. Just as you are a brain dead moron when it comes to BJ, you are a brain dead moron in life, in general. I wasn't the one who contacted the moderator of the car forum. It was a long-time member, who has been on that forum for years. It's obvious, in all you threads over there, people are tired of your repetitive questions and trolling (do we detect a pattern here?)

It's actually too bad that you didn't have an opportunity to edit/delete that post, before being so promptly banned. If you were still a member there, and took no action on deleting that post, you would have had the MO State Police knocking on your door weeks ago. If you post another threat involving me, here or elsewhere, you can be sure I will file a complaint with the MO state police.

Hahahhahahhaa "Hello 911 - somebody on the internet was mean to me."

Hahahhahahahahahahaha!

All of this thread is sad.

People justifying their positions and doubling down on dissing others.

Blackjack?, now why are we here?

Suggest this is a another one to shut down, Norm.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

2 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    you are a brain dead moron

Posts like this a clear violation of the rules of this forum. I suggest 21forme be banned for abusive behavior

https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...ing-Guidelines

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
    Posts like this a clear violation of the rules of this forum. I suggest 21forme be banned for abusive behavior

https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...ing-Guidelines
    For decades I read 21forme's posts, he is always mean and rude. He is an intelligence Nazi patrolling the Internet . I wish he knows people are allowed to be stupid or make mistakes.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    In the end, I was banned on a car forum. None of the moderators on all the three forums ever disclosed to me how they arrived at the decision to ban me.

1.Did they see the post? If yes, please say so and share the post as an example of what not to post.

2.If no, how was the moderator of this forum (or one of the others) notified that I was banned on a car forum? If some coward on this forum brought it to the moderators attention, he does not have the courage to step upo and admit it.

3. And most important, the fact that the moderator on one forum bans me should lead to all moderators doing the same without seeing any evidence, disclosing the evidence or even asking for an explanation?

Its all sad.

Then there is the sad case of 21Forme who calls me a troll everywhere, begs forum members to ignore me and invariably is unable to do so himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    Be careful. Everyone might start calling you Three.
    Perish the thought.

Moses, I forbid you from engaging in long winded pompositic verbosity. For further commentary and advice, google Mr. Wonderful.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast