See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The power of an obsessed SO and my ban.

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

The power of an obsessed SO and my ban.

I participated in about 6 forums, 3 are BJ related, two are political in nature and one is a car forum. An AP who participated in the same 3 BJ forums plus the car forum seemed to post shortly after I posted or participated in any of the forums. His postings were never about the OP or related to the thread. It seemed to always be about me. His posts would usually say... " He (me) is a troll, ignore him" (though he never seemed to be able to ignore my posts). Sometimes, he would describe my posts as "nails on a chalkboard".

Some months after such postings did not seem to deter me or other forum members from replying to me, he revealed my name and then started cross posting his own posts about me. He would post on the car forum what he or someone called me on a BJ forum and vice versa.

In exasperation, I posted a summary of the above, indicated that a forum member seemed obsessed with me, did not know where his obsession would lead him, he knew a lot about me and I had purchased a gun (to protect me). I don't know his real name, address or anything about him. I made no threat.

My understanding is that shortly after he read my post, he contacted the car forum owner and demanded I be banned for threatening him, provided selected examples from this forum and others where he, under a different name on BJ forums, had called me a troll or ridiculed me and he convinced that car forum to ban me.

He then contacted and successfully got me banned on all BJ forums, two permanently, based solely on the
    Fact that a car forum had banned me. What is mind boggling is that ALL BJ forums banned me at the urging of this person based solely on the fact that I was banned on a car forum. None of them saw or read my post on the car forum. None of them have given me an opportunity to look at the evidence or explain. All I said on that short post was that a forum members had become obsessed with me and I had a gun ( in case the forum member followed me from the forum to my home).

I hope Norm would reveal the process of banning me. I hope and invite him to share my "threatening' post" and how he had arrived at the decision to ban me. Was he contacted by this obsessed AP?

I am back on all the forums under a different name, using a different device, email etc., But it's disappointing how a banning decision was made, on a different forum without evaluation of whether the decision was fair.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Welcome back Zee. I missed you. Sorry to hear of your Bannings.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Three, now you’re an expert in federal cyberterrorism, and applicable case law? Qualified to provide others legal advice? Really? Remind me, which states’ bar exams did you successfully pass? Sorry. Foolsh me, the obvious answer is all of them.

I used to admire and hold you in such high esteem. We had numerous PM and e-mail exchanges regarding your “2D” counting methodology, and I was truly inpressed by your clearly displayed level of intelligence. I watched the haters attack you after you decided to apply the 2D method to a non-blackjack game, and sat back wondering why they were all so vitrioloic against you.

I now see why others grew tired of your voluminous postings. You are simply the G.O.A.T.

ZeeZeeBar, welcome back. I know you are here to learn, exchange ideas and interact well with others. You may not be the best, and may not grasp what others repeatedly try to share with you, but you truly are fascinated by blackjack, card counting and are in the right forums.

Norm, I believe that a “Three (3)” day suspension for ad hominem attack would be “the” appropriate disciplinay action for this post! It will be worth each of those 259,200 seconds.
    "Your honor, with all due respect: if you're going to try my case for me, I wish you wouldn't lose it."

Fictitious Boston Attorney Frank Galvin (Paul Newman - January 26, 1925 - September 26, 2008) in The Verdict, 1982, lambasting Trial Judge Hoyle (Milo Donal O'Shea - June 2, 1926 - April 2, 2013) - http://imdb.com/title/tt0084855/

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Welcome back ZeeBabar.

Zee
    I think I know of whom you speak. Without knowing all of the facts, it seems that the critical comment was about the gun. So, if it was specified that it was for possible protection in the event of someone stalking, I'll buy that. If some other verbiage was used that implied a direct threat, I won't buy that. Yankees and their guns - oI vey!

In the event that it was the former scenario, I shall no longer address you as Zee, rather address you as Zeeb. Zeeb rhymes with Heeb, and together, the Semitic twins shall bring peace and harmony to the universe.

Further, I must confess to you that the forum has been lacklustre due to a shortage of mundane and repetitious requests for information, readily available through simple searches. About the only things of interest, has been this incessant droning on if the Super Bowl, and of course, discussion of dining arrangements between 3 and me. For your edification, 3 has agreed to a paltry 1 voluminous post per month (used), I have foregone ragging on him, though I'm still entitled to tasteless humor.

Zeeb, you're up to speed. Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Galvin View Post

Norm, I believe that a “Three (3)” day suspension for ad hominem attack would be “the” appropriate disciplinay action for this post! It will be worth each of those 259,200 seconds.
    I missed your dryness the first time around. Nicely phrased.

Speaking of dryness, as a kid, I had this blonde girlfriend. I liked her, but was she ditzy, I mean, she was real ditzy. I don't know how this line of conversation got started - it was referring to FDS. She commented that she liked it - it kept her dry. She was using it as an under arm deodorant.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I participated in about 6 forums, 3 are BJ related, two are political in nature and one is a car forum. An AP who participated in the same 3 BJ forums plus the car forum seemed to post shortly after I posted or participated in any of the forums. His postings were never about the OP or related to the thread. It seemed to always be about me. His posts would usually say... " He (me) is a troll, ignore him" (though he never seemed to be able to ignore my posts). Sometimes, he would describe my posts as "nails on a chalkboard".

Some months after such postings did not seem to deter me or other forum members from replying to me, he revealed my name and then started cross posting his own posts about me. He would post on the car forum what he or someone called me on a BJ forum and vice versa.

In exasperation, I posted a summary of the above, indicated that a forum member seemed obsessed with me, did not know where his obsession would lead him, he knew a lot about me and I had purchased a gun (to protect me). I don't know his real name, address or anything about him. I made no threat.

My understanding is that shortly after he read my post, he contacted the car forum owner and demanded I be banned for threatening him, provided selected examples from this forum and others where he, under a different name on BJ forums, had called me a troll or ridiculed me and he convinced that car forum to ban me.

He then contacted and successfully got me banned on all BJ forums, two permanently, based solely on the
    Fact that a car forum had banned me. What is mind boggling is that ALL BJ forums banned me at the urging of this person based solely on the fact that I was banned on a car forum. None of them saw or read my post on the car forum. None of them have given me an opportunity to look at the evidence or explain. All I said on that short post was that a forum members had become obsessed with me and I had a gun ( in case the forum member followed me from the forum to my home).

I hope Norm would reveal the process of banning me. I hope and invite him to share my "threatening' post" and how he had arrived at the decision to ban me. Was he contacted by this obsessed AP?

I am back on all the forums under a different name, using a different device, email etc., But it's disappointing how a banning decision was made, on a different forum without evaluation of whether the decision was fair.
    Just post your stalker's handle name. Then we can judge based on the post history of you two.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    [QUOTE=ZeeBabar;242124]I All I said on that short post was that a forum members had become obsessed with me and I had a gun ( in case the forum member followed me from the forum to my home).

You essentially threatened to shoot someone and now coming back to play a victim again? What process do you need to know. Your own admission of what you said is explicit threat of violence and a good reason for banning.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Galvin View Post
    Remind me, which states’ bar exams did you successfully pass? Sorry. Foolsh me, the obvious answer is all of them.
    Well I haven't passed any bar exams anywhere but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    You have to understand you don't have to be found guilty to be punished by the government. They put people who have never had a day in court on watch lists and all kinds of other things that will really mess with your freedoms without any due process the perpetrator is aware of. It is best not to end up on the governments bad side.
    Unfortunately, sometimes they screw up a good lead and people die like this week in Florida.

Welcome back Zee. Missed hearing from you. Norm doesn't owe you an explanation, accept it and move on.

Sticks and stones (guns) can break my bones, but names can never hurt me

Of course, this is not really true because names can and really do hurt folks. No one should ever make a physical violence threat on the internet. It is something you just don't do. You don't yell fire in a crowded building and claim you have freedom of speech.

I do thank Norm for giving Zee another chance. I like giving second chances. I just wish Norm could find it in his heart to give another long banned member a second chance.

Believe it or not, Zee has given a lot of good information to this site, and has done it at his own peril. Zee, I'm glad to see you back, but just watch your p's and q's from now on.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 02-17-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    Zee comes back here after 4 site owners banned him for the same threat, 3 of which refused to lift the ban and one was softer on threats of violence allowed him back...........Remember Zee claims to be from a Middle east county.
    Two of those blackjack internet sites have the same owner and Administrator........ I don't consider India to be a Middle East country.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 02-17-2018 at 12:57 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast