See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What’s an AP to do? Expanding the concepts.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Wait! IHOP has a $4 menu? Man...I gotta get out more.
    If four dollar fucking, fucking IHOP makes you think you need to get out more - you need to get out ALOT more.

Lets play..

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Can't remember. I do recall a nice steak dinner at Binions. They had a nice steakhouse on one if the upper floors. We stayed at GN.
    My wife and I had one of those steak dinners at Binions, "$1.99 each" only I believe we ate ours downstairs in the cellar.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    My wife and I had one of those steak dinners at Binions, "$1.99 each" only I believe we ate ours downstairs in the cellar.
    It was fancier schmancier

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Wait! IHOP has a $4 menu? Man...I gotta get out more.
    YOu're doing yourself a favor. It should be called IHOFRACS (foam rubber and corn syrup).

Another hijacked thread.

This is getting beyond aggravating. Are you people intent on destroying this forum.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Another hijacked thread.

This is getting beyond aggravating. Are you people intent on destroying this forum.
    I feel you bro - but if it weren't for irrelevant posts there would be NO posts - its the same people here - mostly all the time - youll get a few answers and then freighter and three will start undressing each other with their eyes

the way she goes..

Quote Originally Posted by Ustonzen View Post
    I feel you bro - but if it weren't for irrelevant posts there would be NO posts - its the same people here - mostly all the time - youll get a few answers and then freighter and three will start undressing each other with their eyes

the way she goes..
    I tried to steer the thing back.
    Hey, It was suggested, and I agreed, to go into truce mode, but the 3 year little shit threw a cheap shot to start the thing. I cautioned him.

He's the author of his own misfortune. I'll piss him off for awhile.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    I tried to steer the thing back.
    Hey, It was suggested, and I agreed, to go into truce mode, but the 3 year little shit threw a cheap shot to start the thing. I cautioned him.

He's the author of his own misfortune. I'll piss him off for awhile.
    The problem is that you're pissing off more than 3.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Most never progress past basic, hilo counting. I'm fine with that. More fruit near the tree's crown for me. Those 10% CSM edges are my favourite.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ShipTheCookies! Would You elaborate it in detail? I am extremely curious about this. (How to beat a bloody CSM) Especially when in each round all the cards are placed back into the machine leaving nothing in the discard tray.

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by ferenc11 View Post
    ShipTheCookies! Would You elaborate it in detail? I am extremely curious about this. (How to beat a bloody CSM) Especially when in each round all the cards are placed back into the machine leaving nothing in the discard tray.

Thank You
    The CSM actually has nothing to do with the edge. Card counting won't give you that edge neither. The reason they are better for our circumstances, is there is no downtime for shuffling. Plus there is a little less scrutiny when the BP is piling up chips. I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

Not entirely understand to be honest with you...I thought the CSM (the reel) would be shuffling without a stop (constantly)...How can you predict what kinds of hands will arrive on the table (without counting)?

Banned or Suspended

Freightman,

If you fart in three's general direction, it stinks up the whole room.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast